Whitebeard ❥ Giant Love

a request
whitebeard x fem!reader ~ lemon
breed mentioning

Her eyes rolled back as she clutched her boob, and played with her hard nipples, while she rode her lover's thigh. "Edward! I'm cumming—oh my fuck!" She rode out her orgasm, panting as her body collapsed on his leg. "I hope you're not too tired to go another round, lass" His huge hand palmed her ass, feeling the wetness that seeped from her cunt. Her irises darkned, and increased in size as she thought about his hardened, thick dick being stuffed in her tight hole.

"Please fuck me! Put that huge dick in me!" She begged, getting up and squatting near his manhood. He quickly matched her mood and nearly shoved himself inside of her, but since she was smaller than him; only a few inches could fit inside. She let out a yelp, while her legs trembled. "Did you just come, again?" He sent a smack to her ass, a faint red print showing, before bucking his hips upward, hitting her spot immediately.

"You're hitting my spot—fuck! You're dick is so big!" She leaned on his huge arm, which rested on her ass, as she did her best to bounce up and down on his dick. He let out some loud grunts, before pulling out and covering her lower back with his thick seed onto her lower back. She collapsed on his body, feeling signing of relief. But, it was quickly cut short by the sound of Marco's voice outside of the door. "Pops are you two done in there?! We got some work to do out here"

Whitebeard laughed, and leaned up to grab the blanket that was tossed to the side during their love making, setting it on her nude body. "Gurarararara. I'm not getting any younger anymore, be happy that I'm putting my stamina to use" (Y/N) swore she heard Marco gag and she let out a giggle. He looked down at her and leaned in for a kiss, which she returned. "I'll be back, get some sleep. I know you're worn out"

That was a half and hour ago, and here she was in the huge bed they shared, fiddling with her wet pussy; trying to come once more. Usually she would be sleep, but today was different. Her libido was higher than usual, thanks to her getting caught. Something about her getting caught, excited her. Her mind roamed with her and whitebeard getting caught fucking on the deck, stomach bulging with dick, and her slutty faces being seen by her crew mates turned her on to a different degree.

"I'm cumming! Everyone hear my dirty moans!" Her vibrator was set on it's highest setting, sitting on her throbbing clit. Her toes curled, and her back arched off the bed, as she rode out her climax. As she laid there, sweaty and slightly tired, she still felt like this wasn't enough to calm her hornyness. Until an idea popped up into her head, she would take her fantasy to another level.

It was about to be nightfall, and she was ready to put her plan in full affect. (Y/N) knew tonight was her lover's night to watch over the ship, so this would be perfect. She sashayed over to him, and stopped in front of his huge chair, slowly undoing her robe; revealing her naked body. "I love seeing your body my love, but I love it even more when I'm the only one seeing you" He reached down and handed her the robe that fell to her ankles, but she ignored it. "But where's the fun in that baby? Instead, let's show everyone how you fuck me so deep"

This is where he learned that she is an exhibitionist. Knowing how her libido is, he would do anything to please her. "Since you want to be a slut, make sure you let half of the grandline hear how slutty you truly are" He reached down and pulled her into a sloppy kiss.

The sound of their lewd noises could be heard on top of the Moby Dicks's deck, as the ship's captain and his lover indulged in some unholy acts. She was in reverse cow girl position, his dick pounding her roughly, making her fluids cream on it. Her mewls and moans were loud, which was destined to wake up the crew. "Louder! Wake the crew up! This is what you wanted right?!" She paid him no mind, orgasming was heavy on her's. The way he was stretching her, and she tightened back up around his shaft, almost made his cum shoot through her.

She felt him twitch, as he slammed his hips into her. "Cum inside me! Cum in me so deep. Make my stomach buldge! I wanna be full with your sperm—oh I'm cuming!" She sat there almost like a blow up doll, as he fucked her like one. He was right behind her, "Take it all!"

"Hey pop's you okay. I heard some screaming—WHAT THE FUCK?!" (Y/N)'s eyes shot over Marco's and she quickly climaxed, with Edward right behind her. She got what she wanted, and she was happy. However, Marco wasn't.

"You two need to get a room. And pop's! You're not young anymore, put a condom on!" Whitebeard chuckled at his son's remark, as he hid his nude body from his son. "You sure know to make this old man feel young again. Meet me in the bedroom, in ten"

had writers block for a while. im getting back to my groove. i forgot who requested this, but I hope you like it.