Sanji ❥ Make-Up Bag

Inspired by the song, sung by the Dream. Just a random scenario I had.

Kicking off his dress shoes, the blonde-haired cook stumbled across the living room in the dark, searching for the stairs. He had finally returned home after partying all night long with his friends. But, he wasn't his usual happy self. Instead he was filled with lots of alcohol, hunger & lust. He just wanted to climb in bed with his girlfriend and maybe get some well-need tlc, if you catch my drift.

Once he finally found the stairs, after bumping into a couple of things, he slowly started to climb it. Before he could even reach the top of the stairs, the hallway light flicked on, and at the top of the stairs; there stood his girlfriend, (Y/N). She was standing in nothing but her panties, wearing the coldest look on her face. And in that moment, the cook immediately sobered up.

"Oh hey (Y/N), my love, what are you doing up?" He questioned, hoping to relive the thick tension in the air. She ignored him, walking down the steps till she was near him, she reached for his shirt collar, which was stained with pink lipstick.

"You must think I'm dumb, don't ya. Sanji?" She folded her arms, covering up her breasts, giving him the death stare.

"Not all my love! Oh this lipstick?! Nami had given me a hug and she must've brushed her lips against my shirt"

"So I guess her lips brushed against your cheek, accidentally kissing you too?" She sassed, smelling his bullshit. She scoffed and immediately turned away, she wanted nothing to do with him. At least not tonight. Grabbing her wrist, he stopped her from leaving him all alone.

"(Y/N), I am so sorry! I promise you, from the bottom of my heart, this will never happen again. And to make it up to you, I can do that thing you like in bed" He flirted. Standing on the step as her, he tried to pull her in a kiss.

"Ew you reek of booze! And I don't wanna even be near you right now. So, until you make it up to me, you'll be sleeping in the guest bedroom. Goodnight, Sanji" And with that, (Y/N) stormed up the stair & out the light. Leaving him in the dark, along with a stiff boner.

"Wow, (Y/N)! Is that the limited edition, designer star-fish bag?!" Nami asked, pointing out the new yellow-star shaped bag the woman was sporting. (Y/N) nodded, adjusting the bag so she can get a better look.

"It sure is! It was kind of expensive, but it was worth it. Wouldn't you agree, Sanji-kun?" She teased, knowing he spent almost a fortune to get her that bag. He smiled as he set their drinks down, but in the inside he was crying. Rule #1, if you ever make your girlfriend mad, drop 5 stacks on the make-up bag.