Strawhats ❥ No Gift

This was written during Christmas. I hope you guys like it <3 (look at how cute they look)

Everyone had gathered on the Sunny's deck, with their favorite morning drink in hand. Be it tea or coffee, they were sipping it as they waited for the event to start.

Their captain, Luffy, had woken everyone up, telling them that it was Christmas and that they needed to open their gifts. Luffy and Chopper were the most excited out of the bunch. They couldn't wait to see their presents and the reactions from their friends, once they've received theirs.

Sanji, Franky, and (Y/N) came into view, hauling tons of presents. Setting the presents down, and one batch aside, they began tossing the gifts to the receivers. Ripping the wrapping paper off of their presents, smiles were painted on each of their faces. They were all in shock at what they received, and they quickly thanked whoever gave them their gifts.

Distracted by their gifts, (Y/N) the ship's tactician, regained everyone's attention with the clearing of her throat.

"Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for being my nakamas. This is my way of saying thank you" Slightly tearing up, (Y/N) began passing around their presents. And on her cue, they all began to rip the decorative wrapping/tissue paper. They were lost for words, she had gotten them something meaningful.

For Robin, she brought a lost book on the blank period and a pair of sunglasses. Chopper a new stethoscope and some cotton candy. Nami a new set of clothing and a new picture frame to replace her broken one (had a picture of her mother inside). Zoro a brand new weight set & a barrel of some fine sake. Sanji, a famous chef's cookbook and some new kitchen knives.

Usopp, a couple of new dials and a brand new pair of goggles. She had gotten Franky a ton of cola & a painting of Toms Workers. Lastly for Brook & Luffy, she had gotten the skeleton a new violin & some imported tea, while Luffy a ton of meat and a locket with a picture of his brothers.

"(Y/N)!" The all said in unison, tears of joy brimming their eyes. It was so thoughtful and she must've spent a lot of money buying these gifts for her friends. However, the joy disappeared when she had realized she didn't receive anything.

"It's fine you guys, really! You didn't have to get me anything this year!" She dismissed their apologies, biting her lip to stop her tears from flowing.

"Merry Christmas you guys! I'm kind of tired right now, so I'm off to bed. Goodnight" Before they could even say anything, she left the deck in a hurry, slamming her room door shut.

"I don't like this one bit you guys! We should tell her!" Luffy admitted, trying to follow after her, but failed as Sanji's foot hit his head.

"We can't you idiot! Let's stick to the plan, remember" The crew agreed with the cook, earning a pout from their captain. In reality, they had gotten her the best present ever.

"I see land!"

"We've made it! Let's go wake up (Y/N)!" Luffy exclaimed, with chopper following behind him.

"Don't forget the blind fold!" Nami called out before directing the last of the crew to head straight to port. Barging into her room, the two excited Strawhats began yelling, excitement in their voices, telling her to get up for the new island.

"Okay, okay. I'm up!" Rising up from the bed, shushing them. Their smiles soon disappeared when they noticed her puffy eyes.

"(Y/N)....have you been crying"

"Oh....no. This is just my allergies. I'll be out in a second" they could tell she was lying, it pained them to see their friend cry. They didn't want to upset her further, so they left, giving her a blindfold to put on. Sighing, she rose up from her bed, powdering her puffy eyelids. Before leaving, she put the blindfold on & used her sense of touch to guide her out. With the help of her crew mates, they guided her off of the Sunny and onto the new island.

When they finally stopped moving, they told her to take the blindfold off. Opening her eyes, she was shocked to see where she was.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)!" They exclaimed in unison. She couldn't believe her eyes. She was home! She ran over to her friends and hugged them tightly. They had sailed from the second grand line, to the first one where her home was located. They had given her the best present a friend could wish for.