Thatch ❥ Kitchen Duty

a request
thatch x fem!reader ~ lemon

The clinking of silverware could be heard in the moby dick's kitchen, as the head chef for the Whitebeard pirates began cooking up a lunch for the huge crew. As the brown haired cook began to plate the food, a woman walked into the kitchen. While his back was turned, she climbed on top of the counter behind him and opened her legs; her mini skirt hiking up because of this. When he turned around to grab something off the counter, the bowl of stew splattered and cracked on the kitchen's hardwood floor.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hi Thatchy" She said slowly and sensually, beckoning him with her manicured finger. Her right hand smoothed one of her thighs, before tugging on her skirt; catching his eyes. His eyes stared at her womanhood, that was slightly hidden from the leather fabric she wore. "No panties?" He questioned and she blushed.

"I made it easier for you to eat" She gasped once she felt his thick tongue lick her slit, lapping at her juices that coated her inner lips. "Already wet for me? You were thinking about this all day? Weren't you" He growled, looking you in the eye as she feasted on your pussy. "Yes" Moans spewed out of her mouth as he continued to tongue fuck her. Her manicured hands gripped the edges of the counter, keeping herself from slipping off.

He ate her out for a while, his tongue sending over the edge. Her creamy juices was quickly lapped up by her lover, once she orgasmed. Her eyes were low and her body was hot, as she stared at the man who just made her cum. Thatch smirked and got up; kissing her on her lips, letting her taste herself. Pulling away, Thatch began to plate the food like he didn't just eat her out seconds ago. She stared at his frame, her core ached. She need him badly.

"So, you're just going to leave me like this? Please fuck my already, Thatchy"

Her words were like magic because he dropped everything and was already inches deep into her wet pussy. She threw her head back and wrapped her legs around his waist, as he stroked in and out of her. She moaned loudly, scratching at his clothed back, due to the immense pleasure.

"You've been waiting for my cum to splurge into you, haven't you" (Y/N) nodded and bit her lip, she could feel him twitching inside of her.

"I'm going to fill you up with my seed. Take it all my love" He groaned and quickened his pace, emptying his load into her pussy. She came shortly after. Thatch collapsed onto her body, making sure his cum was deep inside of her, catching his breath before pulling out. Although she was now weak in the knees, the woman got up from the counter and began to fix her messy clothing. His cum dripped out of her and she began to regret not wearing any panties to hold it.

"Shit! The food" The cook quickly remembered how he was in the middle of lunch. He was sure it was cold by now, so he needed to reheat it all; however she had other things stored in mind.

"How selfish of me. You didn't even get to cum twice. Let me help you with that baby" She flirted, getting onto her knees and tugging on his white slacks. "Baby....what about the food! There's over 50 men out there ready for me to serve them"

"Then we better make this quick, right?"

The loud, lewd sounds of someone receiving a sloppy blowjob filled the kitchen. The woman's mouth was filled by his thick dick, hitting the back of it each time she bobbed on it. Certain times she would take him whole, her eyes would widen with tears brimming the corners, making him moan out in pleasure. He loved watching her take him whole, she took it like the good little slut she was.

"I can feel you about to cum. Please do it in my mouth, kay?" She winked, jerking him off with one hand. He then proceeded to fuck her mouth relentlessly, catching her off guard. "I'm about to cum...." He moaned out, his cock twitching inside of her mouth. Just as he was about to empty another load into one of her holes, the raven haired flame fruit user walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Thatch! Is the food ready, the guys keep asking for you–Oh" The pompadour sporting male accidentally pulled out of her mouth, letting his sperm coat her pretty face. Their eyes widened and they quickly fixed themselves, with (Y/N) hiding behind the opposite side of the island the two previously fucked on.

"Promise you won't tell pops?"

"Alright, I won't. I'll tell everyone the food will be out in five" Ace lied, heading to the door with a smirk. "Yo Pops! Guess what Thatch & (Y/N) were doing in the kitchen....." Ace's voice trailed off and the embarrassed woman, facepalmed.

"I'm so gonna kick his ass"

spicy! just like you wanted! im back from a small break + writers block! hope you all liked this one ILoveJonathanOaks