Ace ❥ Fiery Temptation

rock with me for second, hear me out
not really a big ace fan, but this for y'all
ace x fem! reader. lemon

The woman sipped the martini, placing it down carefully, as she watched her surroundings. Nobody was moving out of the ordinary. No sudden movements, and nothing from the mafia boss Blackbeard either. From the intel she received, she was sure he would be here along with his crew. 'Do you see anything out of the ordinary, Diamond?' The woman in your earpiece called you by your agent name.

'Nothing at all, Cat Burglar' You sighed and continued to sip on your beverage, watching the people mingle and dance at this mansion banquet. 'Can I have another, bartender? Oooh cherries!' While she had her back turned, enjoying the cherries the bar provided, im came the infamous mafia crew. Blackbeard's annoying ass laugh boomed, making everyone turn their heads. Some flocked to him, while majority stood from afar, watching the mafia boss enter the room.

'Zeehahaha! Drink up my friends! Tonight is a very memorable night! Two powerful mafia gangs are coming together! Zeehahaha!' The woman nearly choked on her cherries, this was not good. There was currently two mafia bosses that gained a lot of love in the new world. A lot of fortune, power, connections, and so much more. They were unstoppable, and now they decided to come together. This was not good.

'This isn't good diamond, this isn't good!' Cat Burglar cried, as she listened through the ear piece. 'I know, im worried about what will happen. But for right now, let's stick to the plan...what the hell is he doing here with him?' Her eyes traveled over to the tall raven haired male, who stood a few feet behind the mafia boss. She recognized those freckles anywhere.

'What's the matter? Who did you see?' The woman grabbed her drink, walking away from the bar. 'Fire-Fist! From Whitebeard's gang, he's not supposed to be with them' Whitebeard was another mafia boss, and the two gangs were rivals. They never got along, each time they'd meet it ended with blood. Not to mention, they two had a couple of wild nights with each, whenever she was on a mission.

'Is he working with them? Or is he...' The woman quickly cut off her partner, as the mafia boss came her way, chucking her ear piece away from her. 'No time to talk, here they come' She plastered on a smile, sashaying over to Blackbeard, meeting him halfway. The male grinned and licked his lips, he had liked what he saw. 'There's no way you're from Kaido's group, I would've remembered a banging body and a pretty face like yours with him' He flirted and she internally gaged.

'I'm not, but if you throw me a fair game, im all yours' She flirted, her eyes darting over to Fire-Fist who also caught her eyes, winking at her. 'Let me get you a drink, gorgeous' He whisked her away to private booth, trying his best to flirt with her and get her drunk, but she wasn't interested. Besides she had mission to do. She noticed Fire-Fist had disappeared, and her instincts told her to follow him. 'I have to use the powder room, don't go anywhere big boy' She purred to a drunken Blackbeard before making her way to "bathroom".

She had made her way through the mansion, trying to not only find what her mission relied on but also the freckled faced man. She quickly searched every room on the second floor of the mansion, not finding what she was looking for, until she heard something knock over in the room next to her; a few curse words following after. Bingo. She slid in the dimly lit room, the smell of the vanilla candles filling her nostrils, as she watched the male search through the drawers in the office.

'Yes! I've found it, Whitebeard is going to be proud of me—(Y/N)!' He dropped the object on the ground, startled from seeing her behind him. He was the only one who knew her real name, not even her partner knew it. I guess she found him real special. Her eyes darted to the object, widening at his discovery. He had found what she was looking for. She raced over to grab it, but he beat her to the punch.

'Ah ah ah, Im not letting you have it. This belongs to pop's and I'm bringing it back' She sucked her teeth and continued to reach for it, while he held it higher than she could reach. 'If you're not going to let me have it, then I'll fight you for it'

'Bring it on, Diamond'

smut will be in the next part, sorry about that ace fans.