Smoker ❥ Paperwork

smoker x fem!reader ~ lemon
a part two for stress reliever
she/they

The white haired male slammed the stack of papers on his desk, frustrated with its amount. He could've sworn he asked you to have these finished before the weekend. He reached into his drawer and pulled out one of his cigars, before calling in his partner as she walked by. "Tashigi!" The Captain of one of the G-5 squads came rushing in, saluting the vice admiral before he began to speak.

"Have you seen (Y/N)? Ive asked her to finish the paper work. Look how at this shit? It's fuckin overflowing!" He practically yelled, while Tashigi stared at the vein that was protruding on his forehead. "I saw her awhile ago, but she may be on her lunch break" Tashigi spoke, as she remembered seeing you talking with some of the squad members.

Smoker said nothing, besides blowing out some smoke. "Lunch huh...." He said below a whisper, thanking Tashigi for her time, before dismissing her. He was beyond pissed now, you've done it now. The white chase got up from his desk, the stacks of paper in his hold, making his over to your quarters. Without knocking, his 6'10 frame entered your room, making you nearly choke on your tea. "H-hi Smoker"

"Don't greet me. What the fuck is all this?" He walked over in front of you, dropping the stacks of paper on the table, making your tea jump slightly out of its mug. Before you could even get a chance to answer him, the vice admiral spoke again. "I've asked you to finish this before the weekend. Can you follow simple directions"

"Smoker, I still have some time to get them done. For fucks sake" Your sassy fucking attitude pissed him off even more. He needed to teach you a lesson. As you got up to clean up your mess, Smoker locked your room door; then making his way over to your smaller frame: His hand grasped your throat from behind, while he whispered in your ear. "I'm about to teach you a lesson, and you better not scream.

Your face was contorted into to pleasure, as Smoker sent smacks to your ass, with your skirt pulled down to your ankles. "You just want me to stress huh? You want to piss me off, slut?" You bit your lip, holding back the moans that desperately want to escape. He stopped his movements, making you frown. But his next move made your toes curl in your heels. He ripped open your tights, pulling your panties to the side and shoving his face into your lower half; licking your clit.

Your knees bucked as he ate you out, bringing you to your orgasm, but that's was cut short once he moved his face away from your wet pussy. "S-Smoker?" You questioned, lifting your head up from the table. "You don't get to fucking cum" His harsh words made you even more wet. He smacked your ass a couple more times, the red marks were starting to show. He lifted your right leg and put it on the table, before you felt his hardened dick at your warm folds. He tapped it against your slit a couple of times, your juices that seeped out coating it, before he pushed his tip in at your entrance.

"It had better be a safe day. I'm about to cum loads in your pussy"

His pace was fast, and rough, just the way you liked it. You loved this side of him, angry smoker was the best. He treated you like his fuck toy, fucking you dumb and senseless. His hand grabbed a hold of your hair, tugging it as he pounded you. His grunts and the sound of his balls slapping against your pussy was in the air. Your pelvis hit the table, each time he slammed into you, making the stack of papers dissemble.

"Please—empty your load in me Smoker" You pleaded, your eyes filled with pure sex. He let out some cuss words, letting go of your hair and placing his hand around your neck. Bringing your body closer to his. Your ass created ripples against him, while his pace increased. "Shit—I'm cumming in you, bitch" He pumped his load in you, you cumming a few seconds after.

He let your body collapse one the table while his cum drooled out of you. "Have those papers on my desk before midnight" He slammed your door behind himself, leaving you there in a daze. When midnight rolled around, you came into his room limping, holding the stacks of now completed paperwork.

"Here you go Sir, the paperwork you needed"