Caesar Clown ❥ Passionate Poison

Caesar x Fem! Reader!
beware for some lemon 18+

"Set sailllllll! For Dressrosa!" You're captain shouted with pure excitement in his voice. After leaving punk hazard and starting an alliance with Trafalgar Law, the straw-hat pirates were on their next missions to stop the trade between Kaido and Doflamingo. You smiled at your captain's excitement and couldn't wait to see the island you heard so much about while growing up.

"Law! These cuffs are too tight, would you please loosen them?" You looked at him and shook your head, hostages and their demands; always trying to find the easy way out. How about i tighten them for you?" You said, grabbing the cuffs; tightening them, making the man yelp out in pain. "Easy there woman! These hands are a delicacy" He said and you rolled your eyes.

"Sanji I'm hungry! Where's the meat!" Luffy yelled which stirred up the strawhats, who began talking about the dishes they would love to eat and have their cook prepare for them. "What about you (Y/N) my sweet, what are you gonna eat?" Sanji turned his attention to you as the strawhats headed for their kitchen. "I'm gonna go for a swim for lunch. Would it be too much for you to bring it out here for me?" You asked and Sanji beamed."Anything for you my dear!"

As Law bring Caesar to his feet, you thought about watching him while he enjoys his food. "Hey Traffy, I'll take over watching Caesar while you eat" Law looked at you and back at Caesar. "That's fine with me, (Y/N)-ya. But, this here will stay with me" He held up the clown's heart and squeezed it slightly, showing him that he's still in charge.

After stripping down into your swim suit that you had under you, you made your way down to the pool with the mad scientist treading behind you. You ordered him to sit by the ledge as you swam. He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes behind your back. Those same eyes never left your body as you tested the water's temperature with your foot, before diving in. The water felt good against your body. The sun's heat warmed it up pretty good, it was perfect.

Sanji brought down your food, along with something for Caesar to eat. But, before he left he made sure to snap some pictures of you as you came up from the water. Feeling that you had enough of the water, you came up and grabbed a near by towel before you walked over to Caesar. "What's up with you? Why do you look like that?" You asked, noticed the red tint on his cheeks. He looked away before he pointed to your bikini top. Once you looked down, you saw that one of of breasts spilled out of the top. Oops.

After you quickly fixed yourself, you pulled a lawn chair closer to Caesar before you began to eat your meal. You did a little dance as the delicious food touched your taste buds, making the poison man chuckle. You eyed him, but you noticed that his food was untouched. "Need some help?" He nodded and you placed your food to the side before picking up his sandwich Sanji made. Hovering down to his level, you placed the sandwich mere inches from his mouth before he took a bite, which cause the condiments to splatter onto his cheek.

"I'll get it" You thumb swiped his cheek and with natural instinct, you licked the sauce off. He stared at her once he realized what she did. "What?" She asked but he said nothing and stared at her. The tension, the sexual tension, between them rose as they continued to stare at each other. "(Y/N)–" He began but you cut him off with a sweet, sloppy kiss. You dropped the sandwich as the two of you made out.

Breaking the kiss, you smoke once again "If we're gonna do this, we're going to have to do this quick. They should be done eating soon." He nodded and you pulled your bikini bottom to the side, before you pulled out his hard-on. "Uncuff me first" He asked but you shook your head, "It's sexier this way"

You slid down on his shaft, moaning as it entered you, before picking up your pace as you bounced up and down. "Shit" You groaned at the pleasureful pressure. "Hey Robin! Wanna join (Y/N) by the pool?" You heard Nami say, catching you off guard.  "Sure, let's go change and I'll grab a book first" You knew that the two of you needed to hurry up before the others catch you too. "U-uh we need to–shit–hurry up" The poisonous man said between a moan. You knew he was right but you were so close to an orgasm, and so was he. "I'm about cum" You clenched around him, while picking up the pace.

"(Y/N) my love! I'm ready to swim with you!" Sanji sung as he made his way down to you at the pool. You turned your head, and saw Nami & Robin trailing behind him. "The food was delicious. Thank you Sanji. But now, I'm gonna need a some rest, I've exerted my energy a little too much" You looked at Caeser from the corner of your eye, licking you lips as he stared back at you.

this scenario was so good that I've might make another request. the next one will have a lot more lemon, thanks for the request. ILoveJonathanOaks