Aokiji ❥ The Coolest Hero

part two of the hero
Aokiji x Fem! Reader, lemon ahead

He took his time with pleasuring her during foreplay. His tongue was cool, but quickly warmed up once it met her warm pussy. The way he ate her out like it was his last meal, had her going crazy. Her legs trembled as he sucked and slurped her now wet pussy. Her moans were muffled by the admiral's eye mask. He enjoyed the taste of her, he ate her like it was his last meal.

Her juices drenched his face as he continued to eat her and finger her. She was nearing her climax and The admiral sped up his actions as she creamed all over his face. As she came down from her orgasm, Aokiji picked her up and pulled her into a kiss, while changing their positions. While their lips were locked, the woman unbuttoned his pants and helped pulled them down. She pulled his hardened dick Out of his boxers and angled it at her wet entrance.

Once he entered her, he couldn't leave. Her grip around him was tight, making him moan at the feeling. Right then and there, he fell in love with being inside her. He gripped her cheeks as he pounded her standing up. Her legs wrapped around his waist, while she clawed at his back. "Oh my–fuck" She cursed as his dick tore up her insides, his balls slapping against her soaking wet pussy. She clenched around his dick and he nearly came at the feeling.

The admiral gently placed her back onto the bed, still inside, while placing her on all fours. He wasted no time, and fucked her from behind. The slapping noises from their skin making contact with each other, was like music to their ears; it made her even hornier. Her face was buried in the bed, making her lewd moans muffled. Aokiji threw his head back from the unbelievable sensation. He wanted to cum in her so badly, he needed to.

"Cum in side me, sir. Fill me up Admiral Aokiji" The words did something to him. It was so sexy bearing it come out of her mouth. He had completely forgotten about being gentle with her as he began to fuck her harder. His pace become faster once he neared his orgasm. His dick twitched inside of her as his seed spurted into her. The woman's mouth drooled as she came right with him, it was one of her best orgasms. His tall frame collapsed on her sweaty body, both coming down from their high, their breathing was dramatic.

Pulling out of her, his cum mixed with hers dripped out her. He pulled her in close, wrapping the blankets over them both, before she began to trail her fingers against his arms. "My whole life I've been tormented by pirates. I've had grudge against the marines for not doing anything about them" She spoke and he stayed silent. "But when you came and saved men....I thought maybe marines aren't all that bad" She flipped over and looked into his warm eyes. His eyes roamed over her face, she was still so beautiful even with those bruises.

"You're my hero, Aokiji. I'm forever in your debt" She placed a kiss on his dome, before she was pulled into a loving kiss. The admiral's hands found its way to her legs, which she wrapped around his waist once again. "Fill me up, one more time?"

The nurse began to freak out, she couldn't believe she lost a patient on her very first night shift. She didn't want to tell her boss that she lost a patient in her watch, so she began looking in every room. When she came across Admiral Aokiji's room, he breath was caught in her throat as she gasped. The woman was fast asleep in his bed. She must've heard the nurse gasp, because she woke up a few seconds after.

"Good morning" The nurse startled her and she pulled up the blankets closer. That's when she noticed that he was gone. She looked around and found a note on the bed side table. When she read his words, she jumped out of the bed and dashed through the door, "Wait! You're not wearing any clothes!"

By the time she made it to the pier, the admiral's bike was further away from her, but she didn't care. She hopped onto his ice trail and began making her way over to him, "Wait! Don't leave!" She called out. He turned his head and his eyes widened, "Ice Age" the ice hardened and he stopped peddling. She finally caught up to him and she hugged his waist. "Don't go, please!" He looked at her and said nothing. "Call me crazy, but I've fallen in love with you" Her beautiful (E/C) eyes made his heart melt, he too was falling in love with this woman.

"Give me three weeks, (Y/N). I'll be back for you" He pulled her in a goodbye kiss and made sure she made it back safely. Three weeks later he kept his word and he came back for the woman and her daughter. The two were happily in love. He is the coolest hero.