Aokiji ❥ My Hero

Aokiji x Fem! Reader (18+)
fluff and lemon

The huge ship crashed against the sea's waves, the current more harsher than the last. The ship's sail was now drenched, due to the dreary weather. But, this particular weather matched the mood aboard the ship. A woman and her child were being tormented by these lousy group of pirates. The small child clang onto her mother, scared out of her mind thanks to the men shouting and hovering over them.

One of the pirates, who had enough, decided to take matters into his own hands and separated the two captives. The mother began to fight back, trying to save her little girl from being taken away, however the men over powered her. They held the woman down and began to beat her with sticks and their kicks.

On the east side of the ship, a small bicycle can be seen, driven by the a marine admiral. As he got closer to the ship, his eyes narrowed onto it's Jolly Roger. He had recognized it and immediately knew who he was dealing with. Nobody took notice to the tall man creeping aboard the ship, all except her. Her eyes followed his body and he noticed. He put his finger to his mouth, in a shush motion, before getting closer.

"My, my, my, you sure are a heated bunch. How about we cool down" His deep voice startled the pirates and before they could even think about retaliating, he froze their weapons and their lower halves. "It's an admiral! What the hell is he doing out here?!" One cried in fear as the man began to walk closer to them, freezing the ground below him with each stride.

The admiral now made his way towards the woman and her child, as he was approaching, the girl warned him about an oncoming enemy. The ship's captain aimed for the nape of his neck, but failed as the admiral turned his back into ice, capturing the weapon. He then froze the captain in his ice. The woman from earlier, mustered up the strength and began crawling over to her daughter, making sure her baby was alright.

Aokiji, who noticed her state, picked up the woman and her daughter; putting the kid on his back & cradling the woman, bridal style. The woman was shocked, but she didn't fight it. The admiral made a small ice boat with one his free fingers, placing the two inside. He used the sails rope from the ship and tied it to his bike, before the three of them drifted away from the half frozen ship.

The woman had awoken from her slumber, and her mind immediately went to her daughter's state. She adjusted quickly to the room's darkness, before looking around and finding her baby girl fast asleep. She crept out of bed and tip toed over to the small child's bedside, tucking her in and kissing her forehead. (Y/N) could hear someone's heels clacking and she quickly jumped and dove right back into bed.

The nurse came in soon after, with her clipboard in hand. She began checking their charts, while (Y/N) peered from under her covers. "I can't believe Admiral Aokiji stayed here all night for you both! I wished a man cared that much about me" The nurse sighed, thinking about her boring love life. 'I can't believe he stayed here after saving us' The woman thought, her cheeks heating up just thinking about him.

A little while after the nurse left, the woman hopped up from her bed and headed for the door, not before grabbing a robe the doctors left her and kissing her daughter once more. She quietly closed the door and crept down the hall. The nurse mentioned his room number when she was blabbing about her love life, so it didn't take long for (Y/N) to find where he stayed.

Taking a deep breath, she gave two light taps to the wooden door, before turning the knob to enter. Her eyes landed on the man who wore an eye mask, signifying that he was sleep. As she turned on her heels to leave, his smooth deep voice startled her. "What are you doing out of bed, (Y/N)" The way her said her name, made her body tingle.

"How do you know my–The nurses told me. Now what are you doing out of bed?" He cut her off and her eyes widened. He was worried about her well being, even after she got help thanks to him. She smiled, this was the first marine she liked. He was different than the rest. "I came here to thank you. Not only did you save me, you saved my daughter. So for that, let me show you how thankful I am"

She had now climbed on top of him, staring into his eyes, hoping he would let her. He let out a breath before sitting back, "Okay". She began unbuttoning her shirt, and when she got to the last button, she let it drop to her wrists. He could see the the bruises on her body and a look of worry came across his face.

"Don't worry, they don't hurt as much. But, please be gentle"

part two will be published after i upload my next request! thank you kj for this amazing idea.