Robin ❥ Miss All Sunday

Robin x Fem! Reader
Alabasta arc.

The town's folk screamed out of sheer fear. Few of them tripped on the sand as they tried to avoid the woman's attacks, but they were quickly crushed by her limbs. "Lord! Why is she doing this?! Someone help us!" The person was quickly silenced as she snapped their neck. Soon, the citizens were all gone. With her hat tipped low, the tall tanned woman walked away from the scene, as the sand hid their dying bodies.

The woman known as the 'Devil's Child' Nico Robin hopped into the dune buggy, that was parked near by. "I love it when you show no mercy. It's cute, did you get the intel" Her partner complimented, and Robin nodded, while her cheeks were tinted with a faint blush. "We're so close to finding it, hopefully the princess of this country won't mess this up, I wouldn't have to mess up her pretty little face" The unknown woman spoke, as she drove the dune buggy towards the crocodile casino.

"She's with a group of pirates, they're a funny bunch, but they don't put fear into my heart" Robin admitted, discussing some of the intel she found out. Nothing, really scared her because she's been through hell. "Well that's good to know. Want me to walk you in?" The woman asked with a smirk, as they appeared outside of her temporary home. "Remember what happened last time you walked me in? Our bodies were tired after that night, and we don't need that right now for the events that are to come" She kissed the woman on her lips, before leaving the dune buggy.

"Goodnight (Y/N)"

"Goodnight, Miss All sunday"

The warlord crocodile was currently watching over his hostages, as his wife came in with his meal. "Thank you (Y/N), how's everything outside?" Placing the food and his beverage down, she sat on top of the table, as she watched the prisonersc before her transponder snail rang. Answering it, Robin's soft voice asked how the Sandy warlord was doing, and she internally smiled. She knew what she was hinting at.

"Yes, we're all good over here? What the matter?" She spoke in code, answering her girlfriend's question.

"Send him my way, I'll deal with him" She bid farewell as before hanging up. She turned to her husband, as he ate the poisoned food and beverage. "I don't mean to disturb you when you're eating, but there seems to be a problem at the king's castle, my love" The Sandy warlord groaned as he got up from his spot. "Watch them while I'm gone, even though they won't be going anywhere anytime soon" He said with a hearty laugh. Once he was gone, (Y/N) made her way over to the strawhats, stepping on the banana crocodiles backs; that appeared in front of her.

"Hi smoker, you're looking handsome as usual" She flirted, making the marine quite embarrassed. "What do you want (Y/N)?" She giggled and grabbed his cigar. "It's not about what I want, it's about what you guys want. Ain't that right?" She asked as she twirled around a set of keys on her manicured index finger. "Luffy! She has the key!" The orange haired girl, known as Nami, told her exhausted captain; making him perk up. "The key?! Hey lady! Let us out! So I can beat up crocodile!"

"I can't let you do that." She said and he frowned.

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because he's already being taken care of" At this very moment, Crocodile had collapsed as blood spurt out of his wound. "Robin. You bitch" He cursed and she laughed, before she used her slap attack on him. Using her devil fruit, she made him look at her. "We were using you from the start, and you played right into our hands. The ball is in was in our court, and now the game is over, Mr 0." As he hacked up blood, he couldn't get what she said out of his mind.

"You said we, as in you were working with somebody. Was it the strawhat pirates?"

"Crocodile don't make me laugh. Can you really be that naive? I'm talking about your wife" His eyes shot open and his anger rose. "That bitch!"

The battle was over, and Alabasta was saved. With the help of two groups. All though he didn't get his second round with crocodile again, Luffy was happy that his friend Vivi was home & happy. As they boarded the ship, to depart for their next adventure, the strawhats found a certain someone on board. "It's you again! Miss All Sunday! What are you doing here?" Usopp, their long nosed sniper, said out of fear, alerting his friends.

She smiled as she sat on the railing of their ship, tossing them a bag, which Nami caught. "My way of apologizing. I know you wanted to fight him, but we had this whole thing covered" Robin stated, as Nami opened the bag to see a bunch of high quality jewelry sitting inside. She beamed with excitement as she stared at the treasure. "Ah. Treasure! Maybe she's not so bad after all" Luffy smiled before asking, the one thing that was on his mind.

"Hey! Do you wanna join my pirate crew" Robin smiled before jumping up from her spot and onto the deck. "I'm gonna have to decline on that one. I'm already apart of a crew" As the words left her mouth, a bigger boat appeared next to them, and she jumped on. (Y/N) made her way over to her lover, and waved at the pirate crew. "Hey it's that lady from before!" Luffy pointed out.

"She must be apart of her crew, Luffy" Sanji stated before gawking at the two beautiful women. "See you soon strawhat! Stay out of trouble!" Robin waved as their boat took off.

As the sun began to set, the two found themselves on deck, drinking a tropical drink while sitting on two lawn chairs. "Did you find it?" (Y/N) asked and Robin nodded. She had gotten the king to show Alabasta's poneglyph, since she helped out with taking back the kingdom. "Good, we'll soon know more about the blank period. Cheers Robin, you did good" They clanked glasses, as their ship drifted along the calm sea.

this one is a little lengthy.
next one would be a request.
also, y/n only legally married crocodile in alabasta, the marriage is not recognized elsewhere.