Klahadore ❥ Manners

A Klahadore x Fem!Reader Lime
A Request! Author's POV
Oh it's a little lemon flavor in here too

Manners. Manners was something he influenced into their minds, so they could work better. "Anything for Miss Kaya and make sure you're respectful!" He would proclaim to the house staff. He made these rules mandatory and anyone who opposes it, must face their punishment head on. And you were no stranger to it, but your punishments were quite different from others. You can still feel his rough, calloused hands on your rear end from the punishment you received a few days ago.

"I can't wait to see what story Usopp has tomorrow! I bet it's funny" Kaya said as she got into her bed, thinking about her friend from the village. (Y/N) smiled as she thought about the long nosed boy and his crazy stories. Despite them being lies, she wholeheartedly enjoyed them, especially since they made Miss Kaya happy. Unlike her other half, he disliked the boy and his stories. He thought the boy was a bad influence. However you disagreed.

"Me as well. Well, good night Kaya. If you need anything, please ring the bell" You dismissed yourself to let the girl sleep, closing the door behind you. As you began to walk away a deep voice startled you. "It's Lady or Miss Kaya, (Y/N)" You turned to see your lover behind you, adjusting his glasses with a frown. "My apologies, K. It totally slipped my mind. It won't happen again." You called him by his nickname as you walked away, of course with him following behind you.

"It's Klahadore, Miss (Y/N). And it will happen again, this is your third time 'slipping up'. Where are your manners?" You both entered your quarters, with him closing the door behind you both and with you beginning to undress. "Klahadore, I'm off duty, there's no need for me to be so formal. And you need to relax." He became annoyed with hour laid back demeanor.

As you can see, he was uptight and took his job very seriously. Assuming he was done with this conversation since he wasn't speaking, you continued to undress until you felt a hard smack on your rear end. "Ouch! Klahadore what the hell?!" Turning around you can see his eyes had darkened, which let you know what time it was. "Wait K–I mean Klahadore, I'm sorry" You waved your hands frantically, trying to prevent what was to come. But, it was no use, he had you bent over on the bed the two of you shared.

Everytime you did something he didn't like, he would spank you, each were harder than the last. "K, baby! I'm gonna bruise like crazy, please stop!" You begged through a moan. "Ohhh, so you do have manners. I'm not gonna stop because I love to hear you beg" Your ass cheeks were now a bright shade of red, you were sure there will be welps in the morning. You had gotten use to the pain, which soon turned to pleasure, and when he stopped you frowned. "Hey why'd you stop–Baby, oh my god!" His tongue met your warm entrance.

As he pleasured you with his tongue, a knock could be heard, making you stop all movements, except Klahadore. "K, wait stop someone is at the door" You tried pushing his face away, but he didn't budge. "Don't be read (Y/N). Use your manners" He moved away, looking at you with a smirk. "Um, who's there?" You asked while holding back some lewd noises. "It's me, Kaya. I can't sleep, would you like to join me for some tea?" The sick girl's quite voice said and your eyes widened, as the butler continued his lewd acts.

"Uh....I'll be d-down in three minutes. Kaya–Miss Kaya" He sent a smack to your backside to correct you. She replied back with an okay, and you listened to make sure she wasn't there before letting another lewd noise. "Kla–what the hell! Why'd you stop?" You turned to see the butler getting up, fixing himself while licking his lips. "It's rude to keep a guest waiting. It's bad manners" You gave him a death glare before giving him the finger. You put on your silk robe before exiting the room, not before telling him off.

"It's bad manners to not let your girlfriend finish."

im so bad at writing limes, but this is good practice. let me know if you like it, also let me know if you would like me to re-write if it's not good, I'm always open to contrastive criticism! ILoveJonathanOaks