Crocodile ❥ Reunited

crocodile & mihawk x fem!reader
after wano spoilers . lemon

The woman walked around with the costume on, delivering drinks to her friends and taking orders for other patrons. She flirted with the men who would give her tips and chatted with the woman about the men who were big spenders. Stuffing the beri she received in her bra, she grabbed the next tray of liquor before making her way over to where her captain and his guest resided.

'Your drinks, sir' The woman spoke, bending down in front of the three men with her cleavage at eye level, which they all took notice to. 'My! Your bosom sure is big and beautiful—I mean...here's a tip' Buggy commented as he pushed the money into her breasts, his hand slipping way too far in for her liking. With a smile she walked around the couch they were sitting on and leaned close to his ear, 'Do that again and your balls will be chopped just like your head. Now smile for your guests' The clown's scared frown turned into a nervous smile.

'I find it funny you could pay her, but you haven't paid your debt. Don't you find that funny, Hawk-eyes?' Crocodile spoke, sipping his cognac and eyed Buggy. The clown pirates gulped down his hard liquor and nervously looked around. With a nod, the swordsman on the left side of buggy agreed and also looked at the clown.

'Now, Now let's all calm down. I actually have that money f-f-for you. Let me just—'

'Boss! Boss! Take a look at this!' One of the clown pirates came running in, slamming a poster down on the table, which the four of them looked at. Buggy's name and the title Cross guild was printed in big bold letters, along with the pictures of the three former warlords. 'What the hell!' Crocodile spoke, scaring the blue haired male that sat next to him.

In a swift move, Buggy's head was sliced off and had two weapons pointed at his chopped head. Buggy was now crying out of fear and began to plead and apologize. 'Me and Mihawk formed this guild, so why are you the face of it?' The clown still pleaded, trying to be spared for his life.

'Fellas, let's all cool down now. Shall we?' They didn't notice that the woman was still in the room and she had a pistol pointed at Mihawk's head and a sword at Crocodile's. Buggy, who was happy that their attention was now on her, began to change his attitude. 'This won't end well' Mihawk commented, feeling the coldness of the gun pointed at his head.

'You sure have been busy. Haven't you Mr Zero?' The woman made her way from behind the couch and pointed her gun at Buggy instead, before sitting in the sandy warlord's lap with a huge smile. 'What the hell? (Y/N)?' He had finally noticed who the woman was, his lover. She beamed with excitement and lust, kissing all over his face, confusing the other two males.

'Twos years baby! I've missed you!' The two last saw each other in impel down, a month before the war at marine ford. 'Two years have done you good my love. Let me show you how much I've missed you' Her hand found it's way to his clothed crotch, which she rubbed as it stiffened.

'In front of everyone?'

'Mihawk can join. The clown can watch. Are you up for it Hawk-eyes?' She proposed, sending a wink towards the strongest swordsman. 'Are you okay with it?' He asked Crocodile, who sighed. 'When she's like this, she can go for hours. Her libido is high and crazy, plus she needs to be taught a lesson' He spanked her, earning a sexy yelp from her.

The clown's head sat in the chair, gagged and tied up, along with his immobile body; while the two men pleasured the woman that was once their bartender. The sound of skin slapping and sucking, filled the closed room, arousing the three who engaged in lewds acts even more. Using his one hand, Crocodile held her waist as he pounded her as she rode him; while she gave Mihawk the sloppiest head he had ever received.

'Joder, tu boca se siente bien' Spanish flew out of Mihawk's mouth as he gripped the woman's head, forcing her to take him all. Her eyes welled up with tears as his thickness filled her mouth, while she continued to be pounded by the sandy warlord. His dick hit her spot each time as she rode him, turning her on even more. Cream started to coat his tan dick, each time he was pushed in and out of her pussy. He could feel her clench around him and he knew that she was about to cum, hard.

'Cum all over my dick. Cum all over this dick while he fucks your pretty little face' His words sent her into overdrive and her orgasm reached its peak, with the two men following right after her. Mihawk's thick warm cum filled her mouth, causing her to choke slightly; but she was still able to swallow it all. Crocodile released inside her, making her have a mini orgasm from the warm sensation.

Slumping on the couch, the woman tried to catch her breath; but the two men had other ideas. 'Who said you can nap? Your punishment is far from over'

She was about to get fucked even harder than before.

sorry i haven't been updating, work has been kicking my ass and winning.