5-🔞My Temptation🔞

ابدأ من البداية

Jungkook dragged Jimin while kissing him to his office desk pushing the paper to the floor and putting him on top of it. Jimin protesting because he organized those papers.

"Mr Jeon what did you do I had that fixed!!" Jimin said while Jungkook was ripping his clothes off.

"Oh it doesn't matter Jimin I'll help you myself if it means you can stay more time by my side and I guess I'll have to give you over time" Jungkook replied with an evil smile.

"You've gone crazy Mr Jeon is that how bad you want me" Jimin said quietly playing with his sexy boss's tie.

"You have become my everlasting temptation Jimin and I want you real bad all the time" Jungkook muttered licking his ear and not waiting anymore because his dick was painfully hard.

He took his fingers and wet them with his mouth while pulling Jimin's pants halfway down. It doesn't matter how many times he preps him he's always very tight and Jungkook loves it.

He shoved them inside Jimin's hole finger fucking it while kissing and licking his neck. No sucking on skin because that's what they agreed on to leave no marks on each other.

"Aah! Jungkook!" Jimin moaned to the fingers swirling inside his ass.

Jungkook pulled his pants down pulling his dick out and taking Jimin's pants off completely. He pulled him by the hips to the edge of the desk to start to peek his dick inside the tightness.

"Jimin I love having sex with you it's the best feeling ever" Jungkook grunted as his cock got squeezed by the tight pink hole he can't get enough of.

"Aah! Well i love your big cock inside me!" Jimin moaned pulling him by his tie as his hole started getting pounded and fucked by his secret lover.

Jungkook took Jimin by the hair and smashed him up to his lips kissing him with a raging passion while fucking his dick inside him. It was too good he definitely chooses this over straight sex any day.

This week Jungkook has gotten to his house exhausted happy to all the sex he's been having with his beautiful assistant.

He gets home takes a shower, eats while he watches some TV and goes straight to bed with only one person in his mind and it's Jimin. His wife has noticed her husband's cold shoulder but she knows exactly that his job is stressful and a very busy one.

Although she has noticed that he rejects her affection and she wonders if the damage she did is maybe unrepairable and how to repair it back.

Well that's impossible now Jungkook is to immersed in what he's doing and that's having a secret affair with his assistant how much time will it take to blow up only time will tell.

"Aah!! Aah! Mr Jeon!" Jimin moaned holding on tight to Jungkook's broad back and shoulders as his hole kept getting abused by his boss's hard cock.

Jungkook gazed at the beautiful man moaning his name and he loves it too much wishing everyday that Jimin's boyfriend keeps on cheating on him forever so this can keep on and have no end.

Although Taehyung is seeing the change immediately because today he noticed he's a complete fucking idiot.

It's been the fifth day that he's had to call Jimin because he gets to his house and he noticed there's no one home also he has the same excuse like a broken record.

That he's busy that he'll be coming later on he's curious of Jimin's sudden change in work hours but dismisses it because Jungkook is straight in his supposedly mind so he thinks there's no way he can be cheating on him.

Then he thinks about himself because he feels like shit because he is, as he's taking a shower when he goes to dry himself he sees it what he told those little dirty sluts not to do, mark his body.

Some purple and blue which mean they have been there for some time and he told them not to do it but apparently he didn't feel that they were sucking hard on his skin leaving evident marks.

His heart falling he knows Jimin must have seen it and he doesn't know since when.

He decides to call Jimin be sweet to him or how to know what he's thinking is impossible if he saw those marks but how to try to make it up to him, make him see that it's real love what he feels for him the other thing is just a play.

"Mr Jeon you make me feel so good!! Aah! Aah!" Jimin moaned locking his legs on Jungkook's waist while he held onto his waist tight thrusting his dick inside the pink hole ferociously until it was squelching around his cock.

"I love this Jimin i want it to last forever!" Jungkook breathed gazing intensely at his beautiful red flushed face loving the sight.

"I wish it could last forever too" Jimin whispered kissing Jungkook again getting fucked furiously on the desk.

Taehyung called and called no answer and he knows Jimin's getting now to the house around midnight, the black strech limo that's bringing him home now as he doesn't pick him up anymore.

He has no clue he's getting fucked by his lover and for his carelessness who knows if something more is blooming.