𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒙༄:neglect

Start from the beginning

"yo y/n if i can ask, what did i do when i was kurogiri" shirakumo asked as we passed by them, he lowkey doesnt know these are my classmates, help deku heard everything, rip ig.

"eh, you were tumoras helper and mine too, but most of the times we just cooked food together" i said. shirakumo was glad that ive technically knew him for long now.

we also passed by the third years and mirio called my name is a confused tone, we ignored them and continued walking.

"mirio!! is that really y/n?" deku and the others ran to them.

"I can't believe my own eyes, midoryia!" they all just stared wide eyed

"what the fuck....." it was obvious they had worried looks on, they don't really have a choice but wait for an explanation.

"it looks like she's headed to the teacher's meeting room..kero" tsu said .

"did i just hear the blue haired guy correctly?!!?" iida broke his glasses and delu even widened his eyes more.

"sigh....we're here finally" we stared at the closed door infront of us, I started to get annoyed that I'll have to see them.

"hey, you stay here, when im done with them ill come and grab you in with us, aight?" i fist bumped shirakumo.

"yes! dont worry about me y/n san!" he wished me luck.

"Alan i know its not the time but forgive me when I push you into the room, I want to get over this quickly"

"sure I'll allow you to make your dramatic entrance, your majesty" he rolled his eyes as he stepped to slide the door open.

all the hero's inside only saw Alan walking in but his head was quickly pushed by me pushing him further in the room. the scowl on my face was obvious and they knew I didn't want want to be here

we walked inside and I slid the door a bit harshly and we stood at a corner, Alan stood next to me since I refused to sit at the table.

my eyes landed on zashi and aizawa who had sadness and relief on their face. we all stood in silence and it was awkward for everyone. but it wasn't for me cuz I was busy glaring at the guilty eyes before me😍

it stayed like this for 2 mins and it felt long for them, Alan tried to break the silence by a cough and looked at me.

"I don't forgive you" I started and Alan choked with wide eyes.

'WHAT A WAY TO START DUMB BITCH' he yelled in his head, but slowly calmed down and understood how I feel.

everyone was shocked and alot looked at the ground in guilt, some stared at me with a very miserable face.

"y/-"

"don't you dare say my name on that tongue" I glared at the emotional hizashi. the tension was very intense for them, and the atmosphere was chocking. everyone wanted it to go away.