Chapter 66 - Disembark: Phase 1

Start from the beginning

"That's what we call love!" [Granny Nyon]

"Love?" [Hancock]

"The pain of thinking about someone you can't see drags you down and leads you eventually to your death." [Granny Nyon]

~~~

The Navy ship arrived that night, and I started getting more and more nervous. I realized just what I had agreed to. In the heat of the moment, I agreed to try and break someone out of the most protected prison in the world, not to mention the person we're breaking out will be in the middle of a huge battle.

I conjured the rest of the plan with Hancock, Granny Nyon, and Luffy, and they were all surprisingly attentive, even Luffy.

The first part of our plan, is I am to be disguised as an assistant, but I got a word of advice from Hancock. She said that she uses her beauty to her advantage, so she'll have her sisters dress me up nicely. She got defensive, saying I'm beautiful anyway, and got nervous I'd be offended, but I shrugged it off...

...now I wished I hadn't.

I was in an incredibly revealing black dress. I'd admit, I looked good, but the fact that they made me look good just to distract these marines made me embarrassed and upset.

 I'd admit, I looked good, but the fact that they made me look good just to distract these marines made me embarrassed and upset

 I also had matching black heels, small enough to run in. Now, I'm just a tiny bit taller than Luffy. I was walking out to the ship with Hancock as Luffy was already there, saying his goodbyes.

~~~

"--And (Y/N)'s the smartest on our crew, just as smart as Robin! She's the strategist and keeps us in check always!" Luffy was basically showing (Y/N) off when all of the girls got distracted by something.

"Here they come!" [???]

"God, this is so embarrassing..." [(Y/N)]

"Chin up, (Y/N)-chan. They love you." [Hancock]

~~~

The eyes were all over me, and I was so embarrassed. I was hiding my face in my hands as I walked beside Boa. Girls were fangirling left and right about us, as I heard 'Snake Princess' and '(Y/N)' throughout the crowd.

Our plan was that Hancock was allowed to bring one guest, but we obviously couldn't just stroll in there as two rookie pirates, so Luffy was going to hide.

If Hancock's assistant was a man, it would immediately be suspicious. So, I'm dressed as an assistant and dressed to be just as attractive as Hancock. That was the sisters' goal, after all.

I had sunglasses that matched the dress, and I was decently unrecognizable. I also had a cloak on in my bounty photo, so I won't be recognized now.

As we neared the boat, Luffy was trying to get our attention, and I turned to Hancock, "By the way, sorry to rush you on such short notice..."