never a chance anyway

*Luisa*

He grabbed my chin and pushed it up. It wasn't a gentle squeeze, but a definite one.

I breathed faster as I looked at him. His expression was still the same.

"Is he supposed to make me jealous?" he asked straight out.

I shook my head "I like him.".

"Tell that to your face and your voice. You suck at lying to me."

"You're just making me nervous and hurting me," I growled back.

Immediately he loosened his grip "Now again. Is he supposed to make me jealous? Because, Mäuschen, you can do better than that."

"No. I don't want to make anyone jealous.", I wanted to take a step back, but his other hand grabbed my arm.

"I'm not done with you yet," he growled.

"I am with you, though. I already told you that we're just going to do these last few races together and then I don't want anything more to do with you. So tell me what you want to tell me and then leave."

A smile brushed his lips "Jan screwed up when he sold me to Ferrari. He never had the authority. But because it was all done, they couldn't undo it, so they kicked him out. You will be the team's first driver from now on. I made sure of that. I thought it would be a nice parting gift."

"Then I'll be rid of both of my problems here on the team at the same time," I growled.

"Believe me, you're not rid of me. I'm still here in the paddock and I'm not going anywhere I can't keep an eye on you.", his hand slid from my chin to my neck "You seem to have forgotten who you belong to.".

"I don't belong to anyone," I growled.

He pushed me back, his hand on my neck gently, until my back hit the door.

"Everything okay in there?" asked Oscar.

Seb's gaze looked at me piercingly "Yes.", I replied "Everything's fine.".

"Good girl.", Seb whispered and leaned down a bit towards me "Do you want your reward right now or do you want to tell him to get lost first?".

My knees buckled as he talked to me like this. Had he just reached a new level?

"What if I don't want him to leave?"

"Then I'll fuck you anyway." he growled "Because every orgasm you have is mine. Did he at least manage to make you come?"

"That's none of your business."

"So it's not?" he laughed "It's not that hard. Give me five minutes and you've forgotten him."

"The only one I want to forget is you.", tears welled up in my eyes "And don't think you can just make it up to me. It's over. I can't trust you anymore. That's it. Just get this through your head. I don't want anything to do with you anymore," I pushed him away from me.

I could see him clenching his teeth. The pure rage literally jumped out at me from his face. But I held his gaze.

"Fine. Suit yourself.", he grabbed the door handle next to my flank and yanked the door open, even though I was still leaning against it.

I stumbled a bit, not knowing if joy just ripped through me because he left me alone now, or if it was pain because this time it felt like he was really gone.

"What the hell are you doing?" cursed Leo over the radio.

It was like Baku all over again. Sparks have been following between Seb and me for several rounds in the sprint race.