together into the abyss

*Sebastian*

I sat on one of the workbenches and prepared for the qualifying in Australia. Luisa was lying on the floor, at the other end of the pit, getting her back unblocked by Matthias once again.

I hated the way he touched her.

She had her eyes closed and let him turn her while her back cracked again and again.

She had been even more dogged this weekend than usual. We hadn't spoken a word since the fight two weeks ago. She seemed even more tense, but at the same time so much more focused. She had left me behind in practice and I feared she would do the same in the race. It seemed like she had found, deep down, a little bit of strength that she was now releasing.

It was incredible to watch her get everything out of herself. But she wouldn't be able to keep it up for long. At some point she would collapse under the pressure she was putting on herself. And she wouldn't be able to fight me forever. If she could get it out of the car, I could for a long time.

I would beat her again. Maybe not in this race, but I wasn't going to let a rookie show me up. I was nowhere near the end of my career, and I wouldn't stop until I was ready. But there was still a lot of fight left in me now, and I would run her over with it.

A moan from her, then her back cracked extra loud.

Fuck, her moans turned me on every time. Every time I heard it in the gym, or else when Matthias was adjusting her back. I wanted that moan, but not when there were so many people around us. I wanted it when we were alone, while I took what was mine. Because I could see how desperately she wanted to beat me because I was dominating her every thought. Her every thought was mine and eventually she would be all mine. And her fucking moans would be all mine too. I was taking her to the brink of insanity and I knew it. But she was taking me there too and eventually we would fall into the abyss together.

I was about to push myself up from the workbench when I could sense movement in the back of the box. I turned my gaze away from her and could see her fiancé.

I rolled my eyes. This time he had come accompanied by someone.

"Surprise honey." he said, earning another eye roll from me.

I just couldn't stand him.

Heikki leaned next to me and gave me a quick look. We sometimes understood each other without words and he thought exactly the same about that moron as I did.

I didn't understand what she saw in him. But her eyes lit up immediately when she saw him.

"Phil! You're here a day early! How nice!" she would have jumped up if Matthias hadn't just put her in her place.

"Are we early enough that you can give us a quick tour before qualifying?" he smiled, she nodded immediately.

"Give me two more minutes. I...", it cracked in her back again "...will be ready in a minute."

"It's all good. I have to go to the bathroom anyway.", he smiled and pointed in the direction he had come from "That way?".

"Yeah, ehm down the hall turn right and second door on the left." she said, he nodded, then disappeared again while his companion looked around with interest.

Wordlessly, I pushed myself up from the workbench and followed him. I didn't even know exactly why I was doing this, but I wanted to make something clear to him.

So with big steps I followed him and went to the restroom as well. I made sure I was faster than him and when I was done washing my hands, he left the bathroom stall. I waited patiently until he had washed his hands and was about to leave the room again.