heart rates high

*Luisa*

I sat on the cold tiles in the bathroom and took a moment to realize what name had just crossed my lips.

Fuck.

I pressed my hand over my mouth to keep from crying out.

Where had that come from?

I knew exactly where. I had been thinking about him. I couldn't even say why. But he was so deep in my thoughts that I had been thinking about him while I had been doing it to myself. The fact that Phil hadn't managed to make me climax before had stirred me up. I hadn't been able to sleep because I was way too horny. I had needed a climax. And the fact that Phil couldn't get it for me was nothing new in our relationship.

It had never really bothered me. The sex was still nice. But tonight I had needed the release so much. I had needed to get rid of this pent up energy. And then, quite inevitably, Sebastian had flashed through my mind and he had stayed there while I had kept coming towards climax.

His smug grin. His hands as they grabbed me. His fucking stubble as it tickled the insides of my thighs while his lips touched my skin.

I immediately felt hot and cold again at the thought.

Why was he able to control me like this? Why did he have this power over me?

I remained sitting in the bathroom for a long time as my body slowly relaxed.

I closed my eyes for a moment. I knew I was supposed to feel bad. My fiancé was just one room away, asleep while I moaned someone else's name. But it had just been a stupid coincidence. It didn't mean anything. He was just what I thought about the most, because he was my nemesis. So much depended on whether I could beat him or not. That was the only reason he had crossed my mind at that moment. Pure coincidence. It didn't mean anything.

I was engaged to Phil and I loved him. Nothing else mattered.

I slowly pushed myself up from the tiles. My legs trembled as I slipped back into bed.

Phil hadn't even woken up.

I slid in next to him under the covers and snuggled up to him. He immediately wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him.

I loved him.

He buried his face in my hair and breathed soft kisses on my scalp.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Mmm, I love you too.", he replied and turned onto his back.

I turned with him and rested my head on his chest. I heard his heart beat and finally found peace.

I entered the pits the next morning in a good mood. I would start from fifth place. Sebastian from eighth place. I had beaten him yesterday and I would beat him again today.

Phil and Oscar had accompanied me straight from the hotel. I had shown them a bit more and then went with them to the pits. They had moved to the back while I went over the strategy for today with Leo. We discussed a few details, then he handed me over to Matthias, who loosened my muscles once more.

"Do I want to know why your heart rate was ridiculously high twice last night?" he asked as he stretched my back.

I shook my head.

"Fine, just take the watch off next time. I don't want to get a notification when you're screwing," he laughed.

Heikki let out a puffing laugh "Rookie mistake, huh?" he grinned in Sebastian's direction.