only yours only mine

*Luisa*

"I love you.", he whispered into my hair and I felt for the first time in ages that someone was really serious to me.

Seb had never lied to me before. Everything he said, he meant.

And he also meant those three words. In the middle of the night, in his bed, in Monaco.

He didn't expect me to say it back. He said it and felt it. Unconditionally.

I knew he meant a lot to me. More than many people in my life. But I couldn't say it yet. I couldn't tell him how I felt. Even though I felt it.

It was a different feeling than with Phil. More free somehow?

I felt I could just be myself with Seb because he understood me. He understood why Formula 1 was my life, why I was so passionate about it. He understood the stress and the absolute will to win. He understood what was going on in my head.

His fingers gently stroked my scalp.

"How does it feel to win the title?", I whispered, intertwining our fingers together.

"It's the best feeling you can imagine. That moment when suddenly all your hard work pays off and you're on top. It's like flying, only better. And you get addicted to it. When you get your first win, you'll understand. You never want to not be first again. And the world championship title? That's the big one. You're always working towards it, with nothing else on your mind. Believe me, it's the most exhausting thing you'll ever do, but it's also the greatest thing when you've done it.".

He wrapped his fingers tighter around mine "But as long as I'm on the grid, you're not going to have an easy time taking the title. I'm not ready to give up or stop going for titles yet." he laughed and pulled my hand across his chest.

"I already knew that. But you're not going to have it easy either. I want to win. I want it so bad."

"I love that you're like this."

"What do you mean?"

"That you're not afraid to give me fighting words. And that you're ambitious and want to win. That you're not afraid to get in the car and just go all out. That you're just you.".

He pulled my hand to his left side of his chest "Do you feel that?" he whispered.

I felt his heart beating under my hand and nodded.

"When I'm with you, it feels a little like when I get the title. My heart races and I want it all the time.", he turned on his side and I did the same so that we were now nose to nose.

"If it feels like us, then I want it.", I whispered "I want the title.", I put my lips on his and felt that fire again.

That passion. That attraction.

He returned the kiss immediately and pulled me closer and closer to him. With the next movement he turned us and I was on top of him again.

Every kiss with him was so intense and I didn't want it to ever stop. Everything with him was just intense.

How we made love, how we fought.

He always demanded everything from me. Every second.

But he also gave me so much. I hadn't felt like someone cared about me as much as he did in years. He wanted everything from me, but could also handle it. He could take it.

He caught me or fell with me.

I gasped as I felt him inside me again. His hands held my hips as I sat up. He closed his eyes as I moved on top of him. His hands set the rhythm for both of us.