just like you

*Sebastian*

Max had put his arm around Luisa laughing. I walked behind them. We were on our way back to the box. There where her stupid fiancé was waiting for her. I had rarely seen such a flap spade. If she had been my fiancée, I wouldn't have missed a second of her race weekend.

She was incredibly hot, but also got on my nerves to the same degree. I had never met a person who made me so angry, who drove me up the wall so quickly, who challenged me so much. But at the same time, she attracted me and I was jealous of anyone who touched her.

Shit, I would have fucked her if it wasn't for this constant tension between us.

And of course this folding spade of fiancé. Which was no obstacle for me. I was almost certain he wasn't even close to offering her what she needed.

But unfortunately, he and I weren't the only ones who had perceived that she was hot. Heikki had already flirted with her and I had had to pull myself together not to freak out.

She was turning my head.

"Ey Seb!", I looked to Max when he called me and joined them "What excuse do you actually have for the light hair this time. Greek sun is falling out after all.".

I snorted as Luisa started laughing "I'm fascinated by how alike our brains work. I thought the exact same thing when I saw him."

Mäuschen (common German nickname means "little mouse"), you were thinking of completely different things when you saw me. I had noticed her look. Shit, she had gotten horny when she had seen me. Her body had literally screamed it out.

But I refrained from commenting.

"Good old days.", I laughed and ran my hand through my hair.

Her gaze followed my hand.

I see you, Mäuschen. Don't worry, someday my hands will definitely touch you the way you need.

"Drove today like you did then, too, huh?" smirked Max.

"The car is really better than I expected. But I should have gotten more out of it. If I beat our rookie by just two places, there's definitely more in it."

"Make sure the rookie doesn't pass you in the next race," she growled.

Oh I loved to tease her, because she couldn't just pass over any of my tips. She always went right for it.

"She made you look pretty old at the start today," Checo grinned.

Another one of those someone's who had way too much interest in her.

I made a hand gesture throwing her away "That was just the start.".

She growled "Still, I passed you." she furrowed her eyebrows "And it won't be the last time you see me from behind."

"You sure are good from behind.", I hadn't been able to stifle the comment and now took cover from Max hand.

But before either of them could comment, we reached our box. Luisa immediately broke away from Max and scurried into the box, but we all saw that there was no one waiting for her.

"Where's Phil?" she asked, turning to Matthias.

Her trainer got a visibly guilty conscience "He left. Around lap 20 or so.", he ran his hand through the back of his neck "Sorry.", he followed up.

I could see her shoulders slump forward.

Poor Mäuschen.

She straightened up immediately. Her gaze slid briefly to Max. There were a thousand things going on in her gaze, then she turned around with a jerk. I was sure I saw tears. Then she disappeared in the direction of the driver's quarters, Max followed her immediately and Matthias also went after the two of them.