3.15. Shu's Perspective: "Help Me, Shu-kun..." (♫)

Gasp!

It was still late at night.
Amiguchi woke up from his unusual dream once more, more like he's been having the same exact dream sometimes.
This time, the repetition of this specific dream happened again today.

Amiguchi: "That dream again... That's definitely not how she usually looks... But I know that was Ms. Morimura."
Amiguchi: "..."
Amiguchi: "A giant mecha, a ruined city, and a gorgeous teacher in a catsuit... Geez, like a kid who's been watching too much anime."
Amiguchi: "But man... I still remember how the ground felt under my feet. That felt way too real."

Amiguchi: "Oh? Did we ever leave the TV on?"

From his TV that was flashing lights of this beautiful idol singing her heart out.

He could also see T/n completely knocked out in her state on the futon she's laying on.
She slept like a log, no blankets scattered nor her body looked like a broken stick figure.
She was laying there like a princess in a deep sleep.
To him from his angle, she looked beautiful.

Amiguchi: "Wow, she's completely knocked out..."

T/n: "Zzz..."

Amiguchi: "Luckily I didn't wake you up, I would've felt bad."

He smiles before proceeding to walk to his TV.
Amiguchi: "Kinda late for a music show. Feels like I recognize those lyrics, too..."

He looks at the idol once more, recognizing her at the same time.
Amiguchi: "Oh, she's that new idol. Been getting big lately."

He turns off his TV, leaving his room completely dark.
Since T/n was sleeping by his window, he had no problem going across to go back to his bed.
But before he could even go back to sleep...

CLICK!
Amiguchi: "How'd it turn itself back on...?"

He walks back to his TV once more.
Amiguchi: "Is it broken?"

???: "..."
???: "Finally, I finally found you..."

Amiguchi: "Now it's a drama? Late-night TV gets weird."

???: "I've been looking for you for so long. Please help me... Amiguchi Shu..."
Amiguchi: "!"

???: "You're the only person I can turn to, Shu-kun..."

Amiguchi: "No way... what the heck...? Is it a hidden-camera thing?"

???: "No. This is no TV show. Shu-kun, I'm talking to you through the TV."

???: "Please... save me."

TO BE CONTINUED...
STORY PROGRESS: [22%]