1.2. Sharing Is Caring With Classmates Of The Same Interests (♫)

[June 25, 2129]
[12:30 PM, Monday, Lunch Time]

Y/n got her packed bento behind her back and went to the next door neighbors from her desk.
Y/n: "Fuyusaka-san, Kurabe-san, you both have your lunches?"

Iori: "No, I'm about to go to the cafeteria and get some."

Juro: "Same here."

Y/n: "There's no need~!"

The two look at each other in question, then look at Y/n now with her with a double size bento meant for three in her hands.

Iori: "O-oh wow...!"

Juro: "W-what's with the big size bento?"

Y/n: "My parents are the type to always cook me big bentos like this but I never finish them until I go home since it's meant for three people."
Y/n: "So, I was wondering maybe since we are here, maybe we can all share this?"

Iori: "That much?! But if you're willing to share amongst us, why not~?"

Juro: "I'm fine with it also, I thank you for your hospitality. I kinda didn't want to go to the cafeteria and get food."

Y/n: "Of course, I want to become your friend, so I want to at least want to set an example."
Y/n: "And I also don't want to waste the food either..."

Iori: "You're so kind, Y/n-san~!"

Juro: "Yes you are, Shiba-kun needs to learn something or two from you."

Shiba: "I heard that, Juro!"

Both Iori and Y/n giggle.
Y/n: "Did you gals want to eat here? Or perhaps the rooftop? Surely, we can have a picnic up there."

Iori: "Yes, and we can continue our talk from before!"

Juro: "I've never been to the rooftop before, I'm kind of nervous..."

Y/n: "It's okay, Fuyusaka-san and I are with you, no need to be nervous, my friend!"

Juro: "Guess you are right."

Y/n: "Here, can you please hold this for me, Kurabe-san?"
Y/n: "I need to find my phone."

Juro: "Of course."

Y/n: "You guys can go without me, the staircase to the rooftop is not that far so it shouldn't take that long."

Juro: "Okay, we'll meet you there."

Y/n carefully hands over the bento to Juro, and both him and Iori make their way to the rooftop.
As for Y/n, she turns around to look for her phone that somehow went missing while she was on her desk.
Luckily it was lying underneath her desk.
Y/n: "Oh, there it is."

Shiba: "Here, let me pick it up for you."

Y/n: "You didn't have to."

Shiba hands over her phone.
Shiba: "Anything for my friend's girlfriend!"

Y/n: "We just met!"

Shiba: "Just messing with you~"

Y/n: "Geez..."

Shiba: "I'm Shiba Kyota, Kurabe's childhood friend."

Y/n: "Murasawa Y/n, pleased to meet you."

Shiba: "Likewise."

Y/n: "I should get going, they're waiting for me."

Shiba: "Enjoy!"

Already at the rooftop... Iori, Juro, and another classmate from another class were having a discussion about their weird dreams.
Y/n finally makes it to the rooftop, seeing the two familiar people and one unrecognizable person.
Y/n: "Hey, I'm back!"