4.4. Walking Home From School

[June 28, 2129]
[4 PM, Thursday Afternoon]

It was now Thursday after school hours.
The Murasawa twins pack up and started walking with everyone to the front gate.
Soon, everyone went their separate ways.
While Juro and the twins were talking amongst themselves, they hardly noticed that they missed his house as they got distracted talking about a movie.

Juro:  "Oh, we just passed my house."

Y/n:  "We actually did."

T/n:  "It's just by a few inches, though."

Juro:  "I'll go see what my grandma needs, if not then I'll see you tomorrow."

Y/n:  "That's fine, if you're not home, I'll just drop them off at the front door where you can pick them up."

T/n:  "Just date already~"

The two look at her with the most dead look on their faces.

Y/n:  "T/n-chan..."

T/n:  "Ugh, I hate it when you add the '-chan' into my name like that!"

Y/n:  "Then don't say what you just said and you'll be fine." Y/n smiles at her.

T/n:  "Yes, sis~"

Juro: "You both sure do get along."

Y/n: "We only had each other until we transferred."

T/n: "We have each other and such amazing friends now."

Y/n: "I'm so happy we transferred schools."

Juro: "Was Kuku High School really that bad?"

Y/n: "Definitely yes, what I can say at the least."

T/n: "Their education system really sucked over there."

Y/n: "Not only that, there were too many male gangs that tried to hit us up so many times."

T/n: "Not even most of the teachers there were very helpful to get them off your tail."

Y/n: "You couldn't really blame them either, they don't want to get beaten up by their own students, let alone them breaking their body because they're told to stop."

Juro: "Even so, that's not right."

Y/n: "It's not, that's why we both asked our parents to transfer us to our recommended school, Sakura High School. Now we feel more peaceful than ever."

T/n: "It's been paradise since we left."

Y/n: "Yes it has, and I'm proud."

T/n: "Oh yeah onee-chan, remember that time we almost got kidnapped?"

Juro: "Huh?"

Y/n: "We once got tailed by this one guy and his goonies halfway home."

Juro: "HALFWAY HOME?!"

T/n: "Yeah, we thought they were just going the same way as us, so we didn't pay no mind."
Y/n: "But it turned out as we were listening on them, they were actually trying to follow us all the way home or perhaps... rape us."

It was true.
One day as they were going home, Y/n accidentally locked eyes with the leader of the gang along with his followers. Him wanting to have a doggy relationship with her, him and his goonies started following behind them halfway home.
Before T/n could turn around and confront them, the two individuals came over and settled the score with the amateurs, kicking their asses hard on the hot moist concrete.
The guy was pissed because of an insult this guy made to him and that they were trying to hurt his classmates.
The girl was pissed because of an insult the same exact guy made to her and was trying to kidnap two girls.
Together, even though they don't like working with one another, they beat their rookie asses to a pulp.

Juro was deeply angered by that thought.
That they would try to touch Y/n, his friend just for her body.
It was unforgivable.
He couldn't lie either... that her body shape... everything about her was just mesmerizing.
Maybe beautiful is the right word to describe her looks.

Juro: "W-What happened after that...?"

Y/n: "Well, these two people, one male that seemed to go to our school and one female that seemed to go to Suzugamine Girls High School had a score with them and the pretty girl was protecting us the entire time while kicking some of them off at the same time."

Juro: "Wow, that's pretty awesome."

Y/n: "One of his goons was about to attack her, so I accidentally stepped in and kicked him at a place where he might not be able to make kids for a hot minute..."

T/n: "I kid you not me, her, and the guy that was protecting us were cracking up sooo hard."

Juro: "F-feisty..."

Y/n: "Well he tried to attack a girl, no three girls! That's what him, his leader, and his goons get for following us and even having a score with them to begin with. By the way, did we ever catch their names?"

T/n: "Yuki Takamiya and... O- O... Oga..."

Y/n: "That's right! Ogata Nenji!"

T/n:  "Yes, him!"

Juro: "O-Ogata-kun?!"

Y/n: "You know him?"

Juro: "He's an acquaintance of mine from Amiguchi. He's a tough guy but he's a good friend of his."

Y/n: "Oh... shouldn't you be going home?"

Juro: "Oh, that's right! I'll see you later, if not, then I'll come get you tomorrow."

Y/n: "Okay, that's fine. Bye now!"

Juro: "Bye!"

The two waved at one another before taking their leave.
As he went inside his household, the twins were walking on home.
With all the dreams the younger one's been having, it seems the thread of fate will soon to come.

Not just her, but her sister, Amiguchi, and everyone she's been seeing in her dreams will be there to witness...
Love.
Hate.
Betrayal.
Lies.
Truths.
And most of all...
This world's destruction.

T/n: "Like I said, and I'll say it again... both of you will date in the future."

Y/n: "Quit it with the jokes, T/n-chan."

T/n: "No, I'm actually not joking this time, Y/n."

Y/n: 'My first name only? She must be serious about this...'

T/n:  "Or I might be, I don't know."

Y/n:  "T/n!" Y/n gives a small slap on T/n's elbow.

T/n: "You both seem to be a match from heaven, I don't know, I can't put my finger on it... but I can feel it. That you two may become more than just friends. I had dreams where the two looked like you both were in a relationship, but I don't know..."

Y/n: "I wonder when that will happen?"

T/n: "Eventually."

Y/n:  "I hope not."

T/n:  "We'll see."

The two continued to joke around, eventually making it home safely and sound.