3.7. Y/n's Perspective: Wednesday After School Hours With My Friend (III)

After leaving the video store, they go straight to Juro's house.

Juro: "Grandma?"

Silence...

Juro: "She's not home, normally she's outside watering plants at this time."

Y/n: "Try leaving a short note, that way she can read it when she comes back."

Juro: "Yeah, I'll do just that."

Juro proceeds to go inside along with Shiba and write a short note.
As for Y/n, she's admiring all the plants Tamao has collected until now.
The plants was not all over the place; every single plant was organized, from smallest in front to largest in the back-it was all a nice view.

Y/n: "What a beautiful bonsai. With this size, it's sure to grow big eventually."

???: "Looking at the plants?"

The familiar figure appears in front of her.
It was the boy that lives here.
But it seems it made her blush to see him.

Y/n: "Juro-san..."

Juro: "I was looking everywhere for you."

Y/n: "I've been outside all this time."

Juro: "What were you doing?"

Y/n: "I was just looking at your plants just now. Specifically the bonsai."

Juro: "Bonsai? Oh that bonsai..."
Juro walks right next to her, bends down a bit, and points to the plant.

Juro: "This plant is specifically my favorite."

Y/n: "You too? I also love bonsai."

Juro: "I guess we're really one and the same."

Y/n giggles to his statement.
What is it to be like to be different and still meet despite those differences?
Yes, Y/n and Juro knows.

They both know that differences between one another can bring others together.
But in this case, it seems that their similarities between each other brings them closer than they figured.

Y/n: "Oh, did you leave your short notice note for Grandma Tamao?"

Juro: "Yeah. After that, Shiba and I were looking for you. But you were nowhere around the house. That's when I heard your voice, that's how I came here to find you."

Y/n: "I see, where's Shiba?"

Shiba: "Right behind you two."

Y/n: "Looks like you got the snacks."

Shiba: "Well, let's go! I want to see what my gaming center #2 looks like!"

Y/n: "You're an eager one, aren't you?"

Juro: "He's always like this."

Minutes after, they make it to Y/n's house.
Finally after making a few trips, they make it to their destination at last.
As the three go inside, they quickly take off their shoes and comfortably and silently make their way inside.