1.3. Monday After School Hours (♫)

[June 25, 2129]
[4:30 PM, Monday, After School Hours]

Juro: "Murasawa-san? You ready to go?"

Y/n: "Yes, I'm coming!"
Y/n: "Well then, Fuyusaka-san, I'll see you tomorrow!"
Y/n bows to Iori before making her way to Juro's left side.

Iori: "See you tomorrow, Y/n-san!"

Juro: "I'll see you tomorrow, Fuyusaka-san."

Iori: "See you tomorrow, Kurabe-kun!"

As they went their separate ways, both Y/n and Juro were able to successfully stop by the video store to rent out the original Deimos movie for them to watch and make their next stop, the beauty store.
Y/n successfully got the specific fruit flavored lip gloss she always gets before happily leaving the store.
She also had to apologize for leaving Juro alone in the store like that.

Y/n: 'Oh my, I'm so embarrassed...'
Y/n: 'How did I do that to someone I just met?!'
Y/n: 'Stupid Y/n, stupid Y/n!'

Y/n said it would only take a second.
Instead, it took her approximately fifteen minutes to get easily distracted in the store before Juro kindly let her know they needed to go home.
Luckily, he said he doesn't live that far from the place.
But poor Y/n still feels guilty of what took place.

Y/n: "I'm so sorry for leaving you there..."

Juro: "It's okay, we get distracted easily with things we like so I understand."

Y/n: "But..."

The familiar scent in the air, this familiar neighborhood... Y/n knows it all.

Y/n: "Oh... I know of this neighborhood."

This specific house stood out the most in the neighborhood. She always moved past it whenever she walked in this area.

Y/n: "This place sticks out like a sore thumb, but its the most beautiful one in this neighborhood."

It now has nice outer designs, it looked like the place was just renovated a few months ago.
It felt like it has been here for several of years.

At yet, it still stands perfectly fine.

Juro stopped in front of the traditional mansion, as if he knew the place.
Juro: "We're here."

Y/n: "Wait, you live here?!"

Juro: "Yeah... why?"

Y/n: "My house is just four minutes away from yours!"

Juro: "Really now?!"

Y/n: "Really, really!"

Y/n points to the first street to the left of the four way intersection.
Y/n: "You would take the first street to the left, and my house would be six houses down the lane."

Juro: "Wow, so we're neighbors!"

Y/n: "We can definitely go to school and walk home with each other from now on!"

Juro and Y/n made their way into the Kurabe household.
Juro quickly takes off his shoes, sets it aside, and went ahead while Y/n was taking her time admiring the place.

Juro: "Grandma?"

No answer.

Juro: "Is she out?"

???: "Oh my, back home, dear Juro?"