Chapter 50

16 years later

"Girls wake up! Bonfire is starting!" Bai called all her daughters to get ready and one by one, they exit their rooms with their most beautiful dresses.

"All of you will always be beautiful," Bai cooed as her daughter start blushing, "mom you always compliment us, makes me want to hide!" Zandra, the youngest of all the peacock females, said.

"Tonight you will choose your male and start to have your own families but I still need to know if they are worth it." Harvey enters the room and looks at her daughters, Melissa and Teri with them because they want to choose males with them at the same time so they delay their ceremony.

"Are you guys ready?" Bai asked and they nodded happily. Bai helps all her daughters climb on the pulling cart that they made and ready themselves for the bonfire. Some of her daughters who didn't reach the age of 16 still get males to court them but won't mate with them since they are not of legal age.

Right now she is pregnant with Salvador's children and is now riding on his back, after she mated with an owl and deer, no more males with holograms came up to her and she finally realized that they are the only ones for her.

They reach the bonfire while her daughters are put behind them as they still announce their arrival, "Greetings to all beastmen and others from other continents, we finally introduce you to the daughters of Queen Bai Qingqing."

Everyone expects to only have two or three daughters but is shocked to see almost 15 of them. The males start to roar in excitement because not only did they inherit the beauty of their parents, they must think they inherit their mother's personality.

They separate their ways to pick the first male to be the head male of the family. The fathers scowled as Bai and her mother-in-laws laughed at their reactions.

Bai sees Kimiko and Tamera already choose their male and proceed to find more. What shocks her is that a feral enters the bonfire and Melissa immediately wants her, "she really copies me," Bai said and four of her feral males saw her accepting a feral.

"A triple-marked, as long he knows how to take care of her, or else, I'll use his head to display on my walls," Magel hissed and Bai glares at him making him smile and kiss her forehead.

"As I said, give them a chance," they groaned but agreed. Bai watched everyone celebrating and it feels peaceful. There are still enemies coming for them because Bai has the highest fertility and is the daughter of the Beast God, but in the meantime, everything is now at peace.

I guess being sent here is the best gift.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Hello luvies! I'm glad that you enjoy reading my story! I'm very thankful because you always waited patiently for the updates and will always live my story! I'm planning another beast story with the same characters from the novel but with a different plotline, I will post it later or tomorrow. Best wishes to you all!❤️