Chapter 7

All of them are inside the house, surrounding Bai and Carl, the fox that she just pick up, "Bai, another mate?" Curtis asked, still glaring at the black fox who also stared at him with challenging eyes.

"Yes..." Bai said, head low in the ground.

"Bai we understand and we know you can't control it, so we respect that," Harvey with a look of love but they were still sad in their eyes, everyone had one but it was not their decision.

Carl is confused but kept his mouth shut and listens to their conversation, he sometimes got distracted from their conversation because of his happiness that someone accepted him.

After they calm themselves and accept that Carl is going to be a new member, they prepare things to bring to the bonfire, Bai pulls Carl to their and cuddles.

"Carl?" Bai called his name and he hummed in reply, "Are you ok with me being your female? I'm not saying I'm going to reject you, I just don't want you to force yourself."

He stared at the female with a smile, Bai is worried for him that he will regret being his female and he feels butterflies in his stomach, "I'm happy that you choose me to be your male and I won't regret it."

She just smiles in reply and nuzzles on his collarbone, smelling his scent and it made her sleepy, "I love you..." Bai froze and respond with a whisper, "I love you too..." He kisses her forehead and closes his eyes still hugging her in his arms.

I'm happy that you love me.

• • • • • • • • • •

When they wake up, it's night and Curtis already prepared her bath. She rubs her eyes and stretches to take her sleepiness away.

"I'm don't wanna goooo," she whined but was carried by two strong arms, "I know you don't want to but the leopard queen wants to see you again," it shot her eyes open widely and change her mind.

She takes out her fantasy dress that doesn't have accessories, Carl is stunned, "I'll explain tomorrow," she said and Carl nodded.

Curtis took her to the bathroom and give her a quick back, Carl is admiring the dress she had just taken out from a thin air.

I think she is not like any female I met.

He thought and sees Bai covered with a towel, he offered to help her dry and she accepts, her purple eyes that looks like a galaxy sky made his mind hazy and he stared into her.

Bai also stared back and suddenly peck his thin pink lips, he snap out and it made Bai giggle. He smiled inwardly and continues to dry her up.

After her body and hair are dry enough, she dresses herself in her white dress. The dress is a sheer fabric and underneath it is a white silk cloth, the upper part is an open cleavage that reaches her abdomen and it shows her cleavage, the back is crossed and the dress reaches her ankles and slits on each side that reaches her upper thighs.

She is wearing comfortable flats and has a shoulder silver chains. "Bai... You are a goddess," Carl whispered and it made her flattered.

"You are exaggerating, did the bonfire start already?" Bai asked Curtis who is admiring her, "Y-yes..." She hummed in reply and start looking for the others.

When she showed her dress they stared at her with love and admiration, "Can we go now?" She asked snapping them from their thoughts.

They take some things that Bai needed and went over to the bonfire, many people are sitting on the bonfire, and females are surrounded by their partners.

When Bai and her husbands enter the bonfire, immediate eyes of jealousy was thrown to Bai. She ignore them and sat on the empty bonfire.

Parker starts to cook the meat that was given by a hawk male, Carl is hugging Bai to keep her warm while the others guard her. Many unmated males is showing obvious glance.