Chapter 12

Winston came back and finally become the tiger king, Bai is ecstatic to hear it. They immediately take their things and went to the castle in the afternoon.

The guards greeted their new King and Queen as they enter, and her husbands help her take their things to their master room while Winston will show Bai around.

Oscar and Parker stay with Bai as they walk around the castle. Everything looks plain and it made Bai bored.

Winston sees her expression and frowns, "Do you not like this place?" He asked, worried that she didn't like the castle.

"I like it but it's so plain," she explained, Winston immediately think of a plan to decorate the castle Bai won't get bored.

They went to the throne and they heard some guards yelling at someone, "Let them in!" Winston demanded and the guards let the stranger in.

Winston sits on the throne while Bai is on his lap and the others by his side of the throne, Bai sees a beautiful female and she looks like a goddess in her eyes.

But her aura is off and it made Bai uncomfortable then she read her mind and sees her intention.

So taking my hair to frame me for the disaster? The ape king is full of shit.

Bai then put powers in all of their hair strand, she pretends to be happy that a visitor thinks she was visited after hearing the news of the new rulers.

Qin was clueless about Bai's plans that she enter her trap. Bai somehow needs a plan to turn the tables and an idea entered her mind.

She led Qin to the guest and talk about their great day is when Qin take something in Bai's shoulder, "don't worry it's just a dirt," she said being obvious to her intention.

Bai just let her do that until Qin decide to go home and when she left Bai's face turned into a frown, and the others see it. They want to know what's wrong.

"Let's say she have dark intention to me,"

"Did she hurt you?" Carl asked worriedly.

"No. Guys I have a plan already I just need your help for it," they happily accept her offer, and Bai immediately explains her plan and they are a bit perplexed about it.

"You want to make realistic dolls and let them pretend that they are the deities and are your parents?" Loren asked to make sure he didn't hear it wrong.

"Yes, the ape king is planning to frame me by going through my memories and tell everyone I'm the one who brings disaster..." She explained trailing off.

"We are with you Bai, we will protect you," Oscar said and the others agreed. They began to help Bai with her plans while the ape king didn't know he will regret it sooner or later.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Many beasts ask help for the ape king and demand to ask the beast deities for advice, the ape king closes his eyes and let his power come through his mind.

After a minute he opens his eyes and declares that made everyone gasp and freeze, "someone is bringing many disasters! And it's a female! A demon!" He began to act scared and purposely made his balance out.

His two bodyguards beside him catch his body before he falls to the ground, many beasts began to whisper.

"A female? That's impossible..."

"Why would a female bring many disasters and how?"

"Maybe the ape king sees a demon that is a female but actually not a female..."