Chapter 3

Both of them are confused why Bai wants a feral even they are mates, she can just reject him but she didn't.

They are so jealous that they want to punish their female but she looks happy with Curtis, if she's happy then they are happy.

"But I want you to go with us..." Bai whined, if Curtis can't come with her in the village maybe he is allowed in the beast city.

"Parker, can we go in the beast city?" Bai asked him and Parker looks hesitant.

"I don't know but if you want I can try to convince my father, we can go to the beast city tomorrow if you want,"

"Do they have delicious foods?" Bai asked excitedly.

"Yes but we have to go now," Parker said as he tried to pull her away from Curtis but Bai wouldn't budge, "but I want to be with Curtis for a while..."

"Bai we can meet up tomorrow, I still need to go somewhere else," Curtis said and give her to Parker, Bai pouted and made grabby hands to Curtis.

They find her cute doing that and both Parker and Harvey left while Curtis went deeper into the forest, Bai feels something off with the two and saw their eyes filled with lust and anger.

WARNING:MATURE CONTENT

Fuck.

She knew they gonna give her a punishment if they go back to their home, as they reach their hut they immediately put her in their bed and rip off her dress.

They take off their animal skin and Parker immediately shoves his cock inside her mouth, she wants Harvey to fuck her already but he keeps teasing her.

His tongue continuously lapped her clit while entering his two digits in her flower, she wants to gasp but her mouth is filled with Parker's cock.

This is her first time having a punishment sex and two men make it hotter, they got up and Harvey picks her up while Parker stands behind Bai.

They raise her left leg and Harvey roughly shoves his cock first and then Parker shoves his cock in her flower, both of them are taking all her space while Bai is feeling the ecstasy.

"P-Parker take it o-out," Bai beg coquettishly, Parker leans on her ears and whispers, "You think you can stop us?" They thrust in her simultaneously, they hit her G-spot at the same time.

Another new pleasure filled her and she can't describe how her mind is blank and her eyes roll back when their thrust got faster and went deeper inside her.

"Oh God! Parker! Harvey! Deeper please!" Bai screamed their name as they pound even deeper in her flower, her walls stretch widely from too much movement and it clench at the two cocks making them twitch inside her.

They groaned and Harvey kissed Bai to keep her quiet while Parker nipped on her ears as they fuck her senselessly.

They didn't care if they hear her screams as long they know she belongs to them. They did it six more times until she become sensitive and sore, and her eyes almost dilated into a heart shape when they didn't make her rest for hours.

Best day of my life.

Bai thought as she was in a daze while Parker cuddled with her and Harvey prepared her bath.

Maybe I should get them jealous again.

Bai thought again and suddenly feels hungry, Harvey pick her up while Parker start to prepare ingredients for the food that Bai take it out from her space.

It's almost night and Bai notices her senses are enhanced, she can see in the dark, hear clearly or any noises from a far distance, and more.

She look down and was surprised to see two leopard marks, one on her left shoulder and the other one under her right breast.