Chapter 27

Bai had no choice but to tell Curtis and Felix to fight the other two snakes which are her new mates.

They frowned and immediately went to them shifting into their snake form then attacked them, Umbra and Magel take it as a challenge and also shift into their forms and began to fight.

Bai was fascinated by their forms, Magel has gold scales and red slit eyes the same as Curtis and Umbra has the whitest scale she had ever seen. They are so white like snow as if you can feel coldness by just looking at them.

Felix was defeated by Umbra and Bai got a mix of worry and excitement. Worry for Felix and excitement for her new mate Umbra.

Eventually, Curtis was also defeated which surprises Bai, they went back to Bai head down with shame but was quickly startled when she kisses their snake's forehead, "I'm still proud of you ok? Don't worry about it."

They nodded in happiness and gave her alone time with her new males even if they are so jealous, especially Virgil and Parker getting held down by Harvey and Zane.

The two snakes never thought the female they got interested immediately accept them. They show off their scales and the way they hiss, it confuses her at first, and realizes it must be the way to impress the female and she just goes flow with it.

She was surprised that they have a deep voice that doesn't fit with their appearance. And it made her turn on and the two snakes smelled her arousal and gave a lustful glare at her.

"What made you aroused, female?" Magel asked her going behind her and then grabbing her waist, "No, your voices aroused me..." she said shyly.

"So, just us talking makes you turn on?" Umbra grab her chin to look at him. Bai is so small compared to their heights, even if they are already in their orc form they are still tall.

WARNING:MATURE CONTENT

Thankfully they are away from the bonfire, both of them cornered her and she can feel their hard cocks touching her stomach, making her a blushing mess.

Her scent of arousal grew and it made their cocks twitch in despair of entering her. Because Bai can't control herself, she takes off their clothes and undress herself in front of them.

Without hesitation, Umbra carefully laid her down and roughly shove both of his cock inside her, Bai's eyes and mouth are wide open from the new feeling, unlike from Curtis and Felix, Umbra is too big.

Magel jerks while watching his new female getting pounded by another male, he is jealous but it always dissipated whenever he hears Bai's moans.

Umbra changes his thrust and his tips hit her sensitive spot making her yelp in surprise. Her reaction made him curious and continually hit the same spot, making Bai roll her eyes at the back of her head.

Magel also wants to make Bai feel that way while inside her. After Umbra finishes her inside Magel turns Bai in her stomach, her ass rise up showing her flower.

Magel enters her and feels a wave of a new sensation, she is warm inside and clenching on his cocks. He didn't give her time to adjust and began to pound into her.

Bai was already drooling at the pleasure and her mind is in haze. She can't think clearly as she feels her flower getting pounded by two cocks from one person.

She screams in pleasure as Magel's cocks hits her cervix. An orgasm build up in her stomach and she came on Magel's cock. Her body trembles and is breathing heavily.

The sight of her state makes them want to go for another round but control themselves so Bai can rest peacefully while enjoying the bonfire.

Umbra wraps her with his clothes and the three of them went back to the others, waiting as them furiously since they heard everything but can't do anything about it.