Chapter 45

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AND OVERSTIMULATION

The three males start giving Bai love kisses making her moan and wet, then Nicolas suddenly tied her hands above her head and spread her legs wide open.

She is even wetter and dripping juices making the three males growl, because of her scent they lost control. Flying beastmen won't stop mating with their female until they are satisfied.

Titus aggressively grabs her breast and thrust into her making her gasp, Bai realized that their auras are different and they look like they have a lust for her and immediately remembers that the flying beastmen lost control if the scent of the heat is too strong.

I'm fucked up.

They are rough at her and not gentle making her flower sensitive and she felt helpless. In just a minute she came but Titus didn't stop pounding in her and continued to thrust into her.

Then, she felt another hand glide down towards her flower and start playing with her clit, her body jerked, and Agel fasten his pace and her flower became more sensitive making her come again.

Titus still didn't stop making her moan louder until he came inside her, Bai felt she can't breathe because her flower felt too stretched as if Titus' cock is stuck inside her.

"Titus! I'm too full!" she said in her breathy voice but Titus only respond with a growl and kiss her then stood up so Agel can be the one who will mate with her.

She felt too tired but Agel will not allow that and roughly pounds into her and Bai gasps, "Agel wai- AHHH!" Agel grabs her neck and pounds her deeper, hitting the same spot making Bai's eyes roll in the back of her head.

His cock rubbed on her clit and despite cumming many times, they didn't stop. Bai lost count of how many she came and the pleasure started brainwashing her mind.

Agel finally came inside her and Nicolas start positioning himself and shoving his cock inside her, for her, he was too big, way too big, and almost enter her cervix.

Tears form in her eyes but not from pain but from pleasure. In just a few thrusts she came and then came again in a minute, she can't speak coherently, and her vision blurred when she came again.

She is thankful they stop. She felt their cum dripping out of her flower and her body trembled from too much pleasure, "Bai? Please answer me," she heard a frantic voice calling her and reach his face.

Nicolas immediately regrets he lost control but Bai is not mad and is smiling, "I hope we can do it again, I love that the three of you didn't hold yourself back," she said with her shaky voice.

Titus already prepared the bath and Agel carefully carries her while Nicolas changes the nest, the bathroom is huge, and is surprised that the bathroom is not a stone wall but greens and browns.

There is also a mini waterfall, "beautiful..." Bai muttered and both males start cleaning her wait care, they gently wash her body and her hair and then dry her after finishing bathing.

Half of her males went out to hunt so Bai will not get hungry before resting, Bai is feeling a bit better now and is curious about where are their marks, she sees Nicolas' mark on her right shoulder. Jack's mark also changes and both crow's and tiger's heads are facing each other as if they are ready to kill each other.

Titus' purple mark on the back of her left thigh and Agel's blue mark on the back of the right thigh, all her marks become smaller and she is now not worried about being covered with colorful marks.

No. More. Males. SYSTEM! I WISH YOU ARE A PERSON SO I CAN SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!

She yelled mentally and sighs out of frustration, half of her males came back with huge prey, and felt her stomach grumbling in hunger. They taught Agel and Nicolas how to cook Bai's favorite food and how to make her cold drinks.