Chapter 13

They have to stop midway for Bai to rest and the news about the arrival of the beasts gods visiting their unknown female child cause chaos.

Some even went to the beast city but the once beautiful city is now almost in ruins, they are still many beasts but some of them are preparing to leave.

The beasts that arrived in the city didn't know what happened but all they know the ape king is the cause of this. They went to the castle and sees two strangers wearing unknown clothes making them look like royals.

As for Bai, she found out she is now pregnant with Muir's and Loren's children. Loren hug her tightly while Muir fainted on the ground. They become protective since Bai can't properly issuer powers when she is pregnant.

They are now walking for four days and three nights and are almost in the peacock tribe's territory. They stop again for Bai to vomit and it made them worried.

"I use too much of my power, God damnit!" She exclaimed and vomit again. Oscar and Parker rub her back and gave her some water to drink.

They proceeded to walk while Bai lays on Parker's back and enjoyed his fur, after a few minutes they reach the peacock's territory. The forest is quite peaceful and it made Bai relaxed.

As they walk they reach the gates of the tribe, two men approach with arrogance, "this is the peacock's territory, you need to leave now!"

"Our female is sick and pregnant, we need a healer," Muir said and Harvey feels offended but he knows that she need a better healer because these past few days she keeps vomiting, unlike her first pregnancy which is concerning.

The men look at Bai and are in a daze when they see her face, the growls interrupt their thoughts and let them in, one of them informs them that visitors need a place to stay and a healer for the pregnant female.

The tribe leader ordered one of his healers to go to the female's house to check her condition and the healer immediately agreed and went to Bai.

Bai sat down on the rough bed and it made her uncomfortable, it's not soft and too rough, she decide to lay on Harvey's fur to be more comfortable.

The healer arrived at the tree house and as he ask permission to enter, he halts and stare at the beauty in front of him and at the same time Bai looked at his eyes, and a hologram popped out.

Name - Jonas

Age - 40

Status - Orc

Race - Peacock

Relation - Mate

Title - Healer

Another healer to be my mate

Before the peacock man say anything Bai was the first one to ask, "your name?" Bai asked.

"Jonas, female..."

"Call me Bai and do you have a female?" Her other husbands froze and then looks at Jonas.

He is bewildered why a female like her wants him and he is only a double-marked, "I don't have one..."

"Be my male," she said boldly and it made the others jealous, especially Harvey. He feels that he is not a great healer and that she likes someone else who is also a healer.

He purred and lean into her neck, Bai knows he is jealous and then kisses his head, "so, what's your answer?" Bai asked, waiting for Jonas's answer.

He nodded happily. He immediately checks her heartbeat and stomach and then told the others that she lacks food and sleep. Bai requested if Jonas will move in with them and Jonas immediately agreed and went out to take his things.