Chapter 29

It fucking hurts!

Bai yelled in pain mentally and hardly grip both of her hands on Oscar's and Shuu's hands. Leo and Jonas are excited to meet their children but also nervous.

"Which animal I will give birth first!?" Bai yelled, "The peacock eggs," Harvey said. Bai grits her teeth and starts to push out the eggs.

After five eggs were out, another pain shot into her lower stomach, "let's get her in the bathtub," Leo said and they carry her gingerly to the bathroom.

Cold water touches her skin and immediately starts to give birth again, the pain this time is not that painful but she can still feel it.

After an hour, five shiny round eggs laid in the middle of the bathtub filled with water. Their size is like a man's fist.

How the hell did I give birth to these eggs?!

She will now decide that she won't be pregnant for now and fell asleep on Leo's shoulder.

• • • • • • • • • •

Bai woke up from the bird's chirping and groan, she still want to sleep but then smell a delicious aroma of food.

Honey glazed meat?

She wonder and sat up on her bed, the others must have heard her when Parker and Felix entered the room and helped her clean herself and dress.

She checks the eggs and they are sitting in their nest peacefully, she smiled and went to the living where all of her husbands are waiting for her.

After eating she went out for a walk and think of things that she could do while the ape king plans something, "for God's sake even with new powers he is still weak and become uglier."

She sighs and walks to the field, cool breeze hits her face and she relaxes under the tree she is sitting on.

Should I make a castle out of nowhere? Hays, everything went boring after the fall of the beast city.

Maybe go to the scorpion tribe to kill them? Oh! Forgot the snake clan!

She thought and was about to go back when she heard the tiger's roar. It seems the rescue party is back, she went there to check out and sees eight females, including Eudora and Eve.

Great, another problem.

She means Eudora, not Eve. She mentally sighs when Eudora sees her and grits her teeth, "I didn't know you are also here, did your males leave you?" Eudora laughed wickedly.

I was about to ask the same thing.

"Bai," Winston appeared behind her and hugs her tightly, Bai smiled in victory when she saw Eudora's foul expression.

"Take care of all the females and lead them to their new homes."

"Yes, Tiger Queen," all beastmen said and Eudora's face paled, "It seems you forgot I'm also the daughter of the beast Gods."

They shivered under Bai's stare and she then walk away, "God, I have nothing else to do!" she complained.

The sky suddenly gets dark and droplets of rain start to fall, she sighs and teleports back to her home where all her husbands are packing everything.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Alligators, we need to evacuate," Bai immediately went to pick up her kids, Melissa and Teri giggle as they saw their mother holding them in her arms as she smiled at them.

All their things are now packed and ready to go to the evacuation cave. Felix, Curtis, Magel, and Umbra decide to stay behind while Xon and Leo went to the river to hide the eggs, Bai has already given him a bracelet that has protection and storage.

After an hour the water rise almost reaching their waist when they saw alligators entering their tribe. Veins almost popping out from their head out of irritation for disturbing their life with Bai then start attacking them.