Chapter 4

Bai is waken up by someone rubbing her arms, she looks up and sees Curtis smiling down at her, "breakfast is ready,"

"It's morning?!" Bai exclaimed and almost sprang out of her bed, Curtis hold her down before she almost lost her balance.

Then they heard her stomach grumble from hunger, "I'm hungry..." She told them, "let's wash you up first then we can eat," Curtis lift her and they enter the bathroom.

It's more larger and cleaner inside, she is alone with Curtis and it made her face got for a reason.

WARNING:MATURE CONTENT

Curtis notices the changes in her scent it tries to control himself, before he let Bai down she suddenly kisses him.

His body froze and his mind went blank, Bai smirked between their lips and continue to kiss him. After a meantime and snap out and kiss her back aggressively.

He put her on the flat boulder and rip off her dress, Bai is ok with it and is not against it at kink. Curtis roughly kneaded her right breast and played at her nipple with his thumb and suckled and nipped her nipple at her left breast.

Bai made a breathy moan and arch her back from his touch, it made her flower wet. His cocks made contact with her thigh and it made Bai more excited.

"You have two?" She asked excitedly with a blush on her face. Her eyes dilated and she almost droll when Curtis reveals his two hard cocks standing and has a precum on his tips.

Seeing them makes her feel weak, "will they fit?" Bai asked even though her mind almost went blank, Curtis lean on her ear and whisper, "I can make it fit if you only obey..."

At this point, Bai's mind went blank, and nodded. Curtis kisses her neck and her chest and goes on going down until he is on Bai's flower.

It looks pink and moist, and without any second he put his mouth on the flower, her taste made him crazy and his cock twitches many times, wanting to enter her and hoping her taste will linger in his mind forever.

Bai's body trembled when Curtis lapped on her and moan loudly as she arched her back, Curtis's hands hold her waist down and start teasing her clit making her moan loudly.

They don't care if someone heard her moan and she is aware that Curtis is letting them know she belongs to him, she wants to be dominated by him, by them, she wants to belong to them.

She feels an orgasm and screams his name as she came into his mouth, he drank her juices and now hovers above her, positioning himself. Bai is scared a bit but she knows Curtis will be gentle with her.

"Are you ready?" He asked gruffly looking into her eyes with permission.

She nodded and Curtis slowly enters her, it feels weird that two tips are trying to enter her and she is glad she is wet enough for him. He suddenly enters her roughly and she gasps. She feels like she can't breathe. She is full by his two enormous cocks.

"C-Curtis!" She moaned and tears of pleasure with pain formed in the corner of her eyes, she then realizes Curtis can't hear her, and his eyes are slit like a snake.

Oh, God.

He suddenly moves without letting her adjust his size and Bai moans loudly, calling his name as he pounds in her deeply. Her eyes rolled back and her breast bounce from the harsh movement that Curtis is giving her.

She can only hug him under him like a masochist whore while he pounds on her, his thrust became faster and deeper until he grabs the back of her neck and bite her, marking her as his female.