Chapter 6

Bai woke up and saw the sky that it was already afternoon, her body is sore and felt like she was hit by something.

I swear I feel like I'm going to faint, where the hell did they get their stamina, especially Oscar. He didn't let me rest until he came.

She thought with a blush on her face, last night was still fresh in her mind, and tried to think of something else but the feeling of them inside her distract her.

She checks her body and sees two new marks on each of her thighs. Oscar's mark on her right thigh is white like him but it's still noticeable. Winston's mark is also white but a bit darker, like dirty white. It's on her left thigh.

She tried to get up but to no avail, "Help me please!" In instant, Winston is by her side. He then sees the mark on her thigh and is happy.

"Wash me," Bai commanded, and Winston obeyed her. He carefully picks her up like a princess and proceeds to the bathroom to wash her.

The house they buy is high enough for them to shelter six people, and the bathroom is also wide. Some flowers in each corner to make it lively, there are also flowers and plants all over the house so it doesn't look empty and it was Bai's idea.

Cold water touch her skin which made her relax, the soreness on her body gradually fade away, Winston starts to scrub her back with a loofa.

After washing her, he dry her up and dress her. This time she didn't use her clothes and was dressed in normal animal cloth like the others.

Her top is so small that it barely covers her cleavage but that doesn't matter, her husbands can look at them all they want.

"Where did the others go?" She turns to Winston, cooking the lamb meat. "They went on emerald hunting."

"Emerald hunting?" Bai wondered. Winston thinks it's cute how curious she is. He explains what emeralds are and the difference between the shards and emeralds.

"Emeralds also gives you more lifespan and can also increase your health,"

"Can emeralds make you beautiful too?"

"Yes they can, do you want one?" Bai's eyes sparkled and nodded enthusiastically. Winston then takes out a green emerald, Bai's eyes widen in excitement.

"Just put it in your mouth, it only melts in your mouth like water and it's also tasteless," Bai takes the emerald from his head and put it in her mouth.

It's indeed tasteless and melts like water, a sudden surge of power infuses in her body. She made a silent gasp until it calm down, "what just happened?"

"Bai, you look more beautiful..." Bai turns at Winston seeing his face slightly pink and is staring at her chest.

She looks down and she realizes she is topless, she notices that her breast are much larger and her top is on the ground with a ripped.

Even though her breasts are still soft, it's not sagging but lifted. When Bai was about to poke her breasts, two hands suddenly grabs her breasts and fondle them.

WARNING:MATURE CONTENT

She made a breathy moan and slightly arch her back, Winston put his mouth on her left nipple and suckle on them. She is still sensitive from the last night and then remembers how he roughly plays with her breasts.

Her flower becomes wet and Winston smells her arousal, he smirks wickedly and nips her nipple, tugging them.

Pain and pleasure made her mind go hazy with a desire to submit, he wraps his arm around her waist and pull her closer to his lap not removing his mouth on her breast, his cock slightly touching her flower and it made her groan.