Chapter 8

"What are they doing?" Bai asked as she stared at the females walking in the center. She watches and sees that they start dancing in a sexy way, their hips swaying and hands making some wave-like gesture. The way they move their hands looks familiar but forgot what dance it is.

"They are doing court dance for the males they like to mate with them," Shuu explained and is confused why Bai didn't know this.

"Looks interesting,"

"Bai, what tribe were you from?" Shuu asked.

"I'm from a human tribe, my tribe is from far away and it's different from here," Shuu listened and Carl also listened.

"In my tribe, if you want to court a female or male you have to introduce yourself in their family first, sometimes you have to give them gifts, the same as here and you can only have one mate because females are not rare in my tribe," she explained, and both of them were amazed.

"Interesting, females are not rare but I think they are still ugly," Bai turns around and sees the tiger king's daughter, Rosa, and she is with her partner males.

"What are you doing here Rosa?" Winston's voice sounds upset when he sees Rosa, "I came here to see what your female looks like, she is so thin! I bet she can't even give you cubs." She sneered.

Rosa is actually jealous because she is the most beautiful female she has ever seen and it made her insecure. She thinks she seduced Parker and Winston with her looks and pure behavior.

Bai sees her purpose and frowned but then replaced it with a smirk, "Parker~" she whines but her eyes are filled with mischievousness. She sat on his lap and began to kiss him.

Parker was stunned at first and then kiss her back, his tongue entering her mouth and fighting for dominance. Rosa's head boiled in anger and stomp away while her partners follow her and tried to calm her down.

"What was that for?" Parker asked.

"Nothing," she said giggling, getting off his lap and then sits beside him, "I'm still hungry," she said and Parker immediately gives his food to her, and Bai happily eat it.

The dance continues and some unmated males began to approach some females and began to kiss them, Bai suddenly feels tired and wants to sleep.

"Can we go home now? I feel sleepy," Bai said and was about to say something but was cut off by her yawn, "I'll take you home," Harvey said and carry to then proceed to their home with Carl and Shuu behind.

She feels her eyelids heavy and soon she is asleep in Harvey's arms. They reach their home and Curtis permit the two to enter their house.

Bai suddenly woke up when she feels the fur beneath her, she opens her eyes and sees she is already in her room. Carl and Shuu are beside her staring at her.

"Hug me right now," she spread her arms and they happily hug her, sandwiching her, and immediately fell asleep.

Harvey shifts into his beast form and sleeps on the ground. The others arrive and then sleep with Bai.

• • • • • • • • • •

A sweet aroma smell hits her nose and it made her wake up and hungry, she sat up and sees Shuu and Winston cooking lamb meat and Curtis preparing her bath.

The others went to hunt for more food for her in case she goes hungry again. Bai suddenly feels an urge to vomit and made a retching movement, Curtis notices it and is now worried, "Bai are you ok?" Bai tried to respond but feels something rise in her throat and run to the bathroom.

The other two heard her and immediately went to her, she is kneeling and Curtis is holding her hand up, "Shuu get a doctor now," Winston commanded Shuu.