Chapter 32

Bai's clothes

(except the shoes don't reach below the knee so the marks on her ankles can be seen and she is wearing flats

(except the shoes don't reach below the knee so the marks on her ankles can be seen and she is wearing flats.)

Bai decided to use one of her revealing clothes that she used while she was in the earth cosplaying. A blush flushed on her cheeks, afraid that her husbands might not control themselves.

After she put it on, she walked out of her bedroom and went to her husbands to show them her new look.

Their eyes widened while Felix whistled, "Didn't know our little doll likes showing off," Bai blushed at her given nickname when Loren grab her neck to make her look up.

"How about you bend over first before you go out? Give us some entertainment first," Bai is somehow in between fear and turn-on.

Don't tell me they read the book on how to make a female submit?!

"I-I, No?" she was cut off when Felix turn her around and bend her over on the table, she was too stunned. They lift the back of her skirt revealing her pale back and just wearing t-back underwear, she felt humiliated.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

"Guys this is too much!" she yelped when feel two tips behind her, Curtis pushed her underwear to her side and roughly push his cocks in her.

"Wai- AHHH!" Curtis didn't give her time to adjust and just started to thrust into her. The others are already naked and jerking as they watched their female getting pounded, pre-cum on their tip.

Did I regret it? No this is the best!

Bai moaned as a droll came out the corner of her mouth when Curtis hits her G-spot. The skin slapping made her cheeks red and her eyes rolled at the back of her head.

Curtis grunted as he came inside her then it was Umbra's turn. He thrust inside her and then continue to pound in her with no mercy. Her cries and tears did not stop them but just made them more turn on.

"P-Please! AHH! Slow down! I b-beg you!" She pleaded but her face was roughly held by Oscar, "You need to be a good slut for us. You can plead whenever you can but we won't stop using your cunt," Oscar whispered.

"Please... Master," As they heard her, Umbra went faster and deeper while Oscar kissed her for a few seconds and made Bai suck his cock, "good girl..."

Umbra came twice inside her and Magel took his turn and then started to thrust into her, Oscar came inside. Bai noticed his cum become sweet and it made her want more, "Who's next?" he asked and Loren went to Bai, cock already hard and ready to enter Bai's mouth.

Loren smirked when he saw Bai admiring his cock, eyes dilated and mouth slightly opened, "mouth wide open baby," Bai followed Loren's command and open her mouth wide open.

He shove it inside her mouth and began to mouth fucking her. Magel came and it was Felix's turn. He has an idea and is excited to do it, instead of just her flower, he will do both, anal and her flower.

Bai's eyes widen and wants him to stop but he already entered her and began thrusting into her. Pleasure from both of her holes made her mind blank. She didn't realize Loren came into her mouth and just all of his cum.

They made her face them and Bai is scared now because their eyes are full of lust. Their rock-hard cocks displayed in front of her, they take off her clothes they almost ripped ot and began fucking her and taking turns.

She feels full as her womb filled with their cum, her flower red from too much pounding by them, and her body full of their cum, "We are not done using your cunt Bai," Magel said and they tied her legs wide open, tied her hands above her head and start torturing her flower making her scream and beg them to let her rest. Her body is trembling from too much pleasure as they overstimulated her.

She feels stretched and full. Her legs are shaking and are tired but they wouldn't stop. Especially Zel and Oscar, they thrust into her deeply and shoot their seed inside her. No matter how many times she begged and cummed.

This time they move faster and harder that the table is also moving. Her flower is too sensitive now and even after a minute she cum she will cum again. They played with her tits, clit, and mouth nonstop.

Maybe turning myself into their pleasure doll is not a bad idea.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Oh God, it's already afternoon.

She groggily rubs her eyes and slightly opens them, the lights hurt her eyes a bit but eventually faded when she is fully awake. Harvey and Shuu already prepared her bath and Harvey carried her towards the bathroom.

Memories from the early morning came back to her mind and start blushing like a mess, "Bai, if you don't stop we will use that cunt of yours so better behave," Harvey whispered, warning her.

What happened to the sweet, gentle Harvey?! HUHUHU.

He put her in the tub and start cleaning her, thankfully they wash and dried her clothes but she hopes they won't jump on her when she use those clothes again, her flower is still aching.

After taking a bath and eating she immediately left the house before they will do something to her again. She forces herself to walk properly so that no one can suspect what happened, she just pretends they didn't smell her scent from her mating.

Next time I will make them jealous so they can do it again.

She thought, almost smiling. She went to visit Molly and Becky and they successfully mated with their males and Molly is pregnant with tiger cubs.

"I always wondered what will happen to the beast city after it was ruined..." Molly wondered, placing her hand on her bulging stomach.

"Since no one plan to take it over, I will rebuild it," Bai told them and explained what will the new beast city looks like if she rebuild it. Molly and Becky's eyes sparkle in admiration as Bai explained.

"That sounds so beautiful!"

"You are indeed the Beast God's female child..." Bai blushed at their compliments and Molly offered her two friends her freshly cooked food and they began to eat.

I wonder how's that ape shit doing?

Achoo!

The ape king sneezes while building his weapon, "Stupid bitch you will regret this!"