Chapter 28

It's been three weeks since the bonfire and the addition of four others in their family. As for the ape king, something change about him.

More stronger, smarter, and more wicked. Not only he wants to kill Bai's males, but he also wants her to be his female as a punishment. His looks went back to being young self. He regrets being mated with the merfolk Female so he decided to leave her in the middle of the words.

He changes his scent and everything about him, thanks to her he has the power to take Bai now. He deliberately hurt himself and limp towards the tiger tribe.

I will make you give birth to my children after I got you and mate you in front of your males.

Bai felt shivers on her skin as she looks out at her window, the sky is cloudy as if it was about to rain. Winston hugs her in behind and kisses her nape, getting a response of Bai's giggle.

Magel and Curtis are outside making fish soup for everyone since that's what Bai wants. Virgil and Danilo are looking out for the kids while Bai is changing herself so she can be with Becky and Molly.

Bai suddenly has a feeling that the monkey king is making a move since she senses his presence miles away, she smirks.

Now finally you are making your move. Still wouldn't get a chance to me.

She met with Becky and they wait for Molly until they heard an explosion. Everyone panicked and let the females evacuate, "Beast's God's female child! Please help us!" some females began to beg Bai and she happily agreed.

It's been months since she hasn't used her powers, she is still pregnant and will be giving birth in a week. When she arrives at the gate, she sees wolves and scorpions attacking tigers. She sees Winston fighting six wolves and two scorpions.

Virgil where are you?! Need help at the gate now!

Virgil hears his female's help and immediately goes to her location, he knows Bai can take care of herself but that didn't stop him from getting worried, she is pregnant and he remembers that Bai can properly use powers when she is pregnant or after birth.

Bai uses telekinesis and pushes some scorpions and made them knock out. The ape King is already there and sees Bai fighting scorpions. His plan works by controlling them.

He uses his illusion to Bai but it didn't work out. Bai immediately knows that's the ape king and points her finger towards the large tree where the ape is hiding.

His eyes widened and leap out at the tree but was still caught by her blue lighting. He hiss and then ran off like a coward. The scorpions and wolves suddenly turn into ashes and are confused about what just happened.

Thankfully, her two mates were with her.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Even after that incident, Bai still couldn't sleep properly. She knows the ape has powers but she was confused about how he has more powers.

Then she suddenly feels something wet on her legs and pain in her lower stomach, she realizes she is about to give birth.

"Guys help!"