Chapter 49

"Are you sure he is dead? Like dead, Dead?" Bai asked again as the others said yes for a sixth time. Right now, the clans have already rebuilt thanks to Bai, and are planning to go back to their home.

The four foreigners will go with them but they were stopped by some males, "Bai, please let me come with you," the owl prince said but Bai just scoffed at him, "you are not my male so better back off."

"Then take me as your male," Bai stared at him with a calculating look.

I should be happy that there are no holograms that appeared today but, is it bad I want an owl and a deer?

Bai's thoughts become true as she looks around, two pairs of red eyes stared back at her, and two holograms popped out.

Name - Harley

Age - 28

Status - Orc

Race - Owl

Relation - Mate

Title - Healer

• • • • • • • • • •

Name - Salvador

Age - 30

Status - Orc

Race - Deer

Relation - Mate

Title - Healer

Wow, two dark-skinned foreigners with handsome faces, nice bodies and white hair, white antlers, and both are healers?

"Guys, new males and two of them," she announced and went to them, all males split like a sea while two healers sees a female approaching them and felt their heartbeat fasten.

"Hello males, what are your names?" Bai asked, trying to be seductive with her eyes and body.

"H-Harley!"

"Salvador..."

"Do you want to be my males?" she asked and they both agreed happily while the males she rejected looked terrified and confused, "female they are curses!"

"I don't give a fuck!" she retorted and look some other males but it shows that they have their future females which she knows back to her continent.

Thank God I made a few extra ships.

She told some males if they want to come back with her to her continent to meet their future females, as her identity being the beast God's daughter spread throughout the continents, they immediately agreed.

They are near the shore and where some water dragons watch in curiosity as Bai summons five large ships. They slowly came out of the water and all beastmen are in awe.

Bai doesn't have to worry about controlling all of them since all of her males know how to ride it. They all enter the ship they watched in awe.

The King of Water Dragons came to watch in curiosity when he saw Bai and felt he was struck, "beautiful female..." he whispered she is surrounded by foreign males until he sees his enemies, Titus and Agel.

Seeing their faces and the female he likes are being so kind and caring to them, he got mad. He went into them and everyone is stunned that a water dragon is on the ship.

"Female-" he was cut off when he was suddenly pushed by a force and went straight back through the water. Bai knows what he wants and she is not having it, "not today old man. Prepare the ship!"

Her males start to wheel the ships and they start moving and they move further and further away from the continent.

• • • • • • • • • •

They finally arrived at the beast city and her three friends went to her happily, "BAI! we miss you!" Molly screamed in happiness and tightly hug her and she hugs back.

Some females start to gather around with their males and curiously watch the new males from another continent stare at them with jaws open and pupils dilated, making the males mated to them growl at them.

Bai hopes they accept ferals by using her status. She then proceeds to introduce females to their new males and they are ecstatic to have new males as long as the others approved them.

She also introduces ferals that are framed and because they adapt Bai' mindset and personality, they eventually accepts them.

Foreigners saw everything thing including the palace and are stunned. She told her friends to give them a tour while her and her males will go back to their palace.

Everything is in peace. Everyone in happy and with their family and no more enemies, Rosa is dead and the Ape king is dead, no more troubles.

"I'm so excited about what will happen next," Bai said as they enter the palace and her children start giggling as they see their mother.