Chapter 5

"I am still surprised that you can have a cycle once a month," Oscar said while staring at Bai with awe, Bai explained and promise Oscar that he will not tell everyone.

Oscar is happy that his female is sharing secrets with him, they are sitting under the tree while looking at the fields with children playing with their parents.

Oscar thought of Bai having children with him in many batches, "I wish we have a girl," Bai mentioned and Oscar's attention turned to her confused about what the last word meant.

"It means young female, in my world girl is what we call young ones while women are for grown female, a boy is a young male and a man is a grown male," Oscar nodded in response and continue to caress her head.

They are waiting for the others from their hunt until they heard a horn, "an attack?" Bai said it casually. Oscar laughed at her words.

"No, no. The tigers have returned. They rescue the females," Bai is curious about what they look like so she urges Oscar to take her to see the tigers.

He eventually obeys even if he is hesitant, being the only herbivore in the family and now Bai will add another predator male as her partner and she will forget about him because he might not be useful.

"Oscar, if you are worried because you are the only herbivore doesn't mean my love will fade, even if I add more males I will love you all equally."

His heart melts from her words and gives her kisses all over her face, Bai tried to push his head away but he is tickling her on her side which made her giggle.

"Stop- hehehe," some males saw them and got jealous of how the female is acting towards Oscar, they wish they can woo her so she can notice them but found out that she has a feral mate who is tetra-marked.

As they reach near the gate, tigers walk through the crowd like they have the power to look down on them, they have females on their back, and they are trembling with fear.

One tiger caught Bai's attention, he is a white tiger with a big scar on his face which make him look dangerous, and two females on top of him riding on him holding each other's hands.

Oscar sees Bai's gazing at the white tiger, "that's Winston, he is also a tetra-marked and he is 26 but has no female," Oscar explained.

"Why does he have no female?" Bai asked curiously.

"Many of them said because of his scar on his face and many female rejected him. That's why he became a laughing stock," Bai then has a sadness in her eyes, she thinks it's cruel that he was rejected multiple times just because of his looks.

If he's my mate, I will announce it in front of the crowd, I don't care if they look at me like I'm crazy. If he's my mate then his mine!

"Where are they heading?" Bai asked as she stared at the tigers walking somewhere.

"They are headed into the arena," Oscar then carried her and put her on his shoulder, and walked to the arena. Many people are watching in the arena and an old man with two handsome men by his side comes up on the arena.

"Welcome to the arena, our strong male, Winston with the other companions have finally saved the females," cheers roared all over the place.

"This female, she used to have a fox male and a cub until they were killed by a scorpion beast. Winston immediately saves her so she will automatically become his female," the white tiger transforms into a young handsome male, he has four blue stripes, two on each side of his abs, not to mention his toned lean body.

He has white long hair that reached his waist and a big scar on his face. He is still handsome despite the size of it.

I think females here are blind, like, he is FREAKING handsome!