I might be a pacifist at heart, but I have a bottom line, once you cross it...

Start from the beginning

"Feel free to call me the way you prefer, I am not particularly strict in regards to honorifics as you, people, are." Scathach muttered.

Way of calling her? I wonder why. The word thighs keeps popping on my mind when I look at her face. My eyes could not help to stare at that place.

They certainly looked attractive and hard to stop staring at.

How to call her...? No, her thighs... Huh? Should I just...?

"Can I call you Thighs Shishou?" I inquired.

After those words left my mouth, the air froze. Rossweisse-san started to tremble for some reason her cute lips opened and closed not knowing what to say.

"Even though I was magnanimous enough to forgive you for what you said before... Heh, it seems you are eager to start training." Scathach spoke in a dark tone of voice. "I am not a doctor but I did hear that light exercise can be good to improve the health of patients. Nora, be grateful. Not just anyone has the luck to be nursed by me."

Wut?

I kind of feel like this dream will soon turn into a nightmare.

Raising her hand forward, a rune shone on the back of her hand and the red spears appeared.

"My aqua-eyed goddess! You need to save your husband, please!" I called out.

Mustering my most pitiful expression, I looked at her but she just blushed. I enjoy her reactions, but to blush because I called myself her husband is interesting yet now was not the best time.

"I will headpat you a lot, I will give you lap pillows as well, but for that, I need to survive." I cried out.

Clinging to her, I shuddered. Thighs Shishou was getting closer with a smile that was certainly not a smile. However, despite the danger for my dear cat life, I felt complicated... since I was enjoying how my face rubbed a certain part of Rossweisse-san.

Could it be that all this time... I was a pervert?

"Nora-kun! Stop, I get it, I will help you so please stop doing that!" Rossweisse-san's voice sounded awkward due to her embarrassment.

"I refuse to accept that I am enjoying this! I am not a pervert! I only have Yasaka-san in my heart! The only thing that will arouse my love (lust) more than the regular Yasaka-san is Yasaka-san in a mini skirt maid outfit!" I reluctantly parted with the softness. "Don't be deceived, Nora."

After clearing the fog in my mind for almost falling prey to the softness, I turned to Thighs Shishou. I had gotten cocky when I thought I would be able to remain calm when her glare landed on me. My legs began shaking but I refused to admit defeat (again). No, I guess if I retreat is not admitting defeat so I could run-

"Ouch! Not the ears, don't hit the ears! They are my only good point!" I cried out in pain after the blunt side of the spear landed on my head.

"Reflect on your actions, you fool!" Scathach shouted.

Yasaka's POV

"*Sneeze* Hmmm? Is someone speaking about me?" Yasaka lightly rubbed her nose.

"..."

As usual, she was in her office doing paperwork, but someone she had been summoning for a while finally appeared. It took a bit of a trick to make this person interested enough to appear, but she finally made it.

Stopping her paperwork when that person arrived, Yasaka could see the relieved expression of one of her people who brought the guest before her. Of course, many sent wary looks at the guest and concerned expressions at Yasaka, but she gestured them to be left alone.