Chapter 342. Jaxon's situation. Andrea's previous partner.

Start from the beginning

Yasenia laughed, "So you are just a sacrificial pawn. A useless piece in the board that is bound to die. No... You are not even something like that." Jaxon almost turned off the Dome to fight against Yasenia.

Yasenia, of course, realized that she had struck a nerve, so she dug and twisted. "You were a very proud person the first time we met. You even tried acting before my mother. However, since the letter was lost under your supervision and fell into my mother's hands, letting us know about the Demon Invasion, the other younger generations have stepped all over you, right? Those that come from the Abyss look down on you who grew outside, and after your failure, you have been bullied."

Yasenia guessed that she was hitting the nail on the head since Jaxon's face was morphing with rage. Yasenia laughed aloud, "Poor little Jaxon, were your family included in that bullying as well? Did your relatives suffer? You were very sure that something would happen to Lucia after Gerd's death, so were you speaking out of personal experience?"

"SLUT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Yasenia sneered, "I'm waiting. Open the Golden Dome and come kill me, Jaxon." Yasenia walked toward the Dome and leaned on it, looking at Jaxon only two meters apart. "I'm here, poor bullied little demon. I'm here waiting for you to kill me."

Jaxon's eyes were bloodshot as he looked at her. "Since you wished for death so much, I will fulfill it."

The next instant, the Dome disappeared. Yasenia's body began falling forward after losing the support of the protective wall, and Jaxon's hammer was swinging toward her underbelly with terrifying strength and speed.

However, Yasenia was calm as she placed her tail in the most hardened form before the hammer.

Jaxon's hammer swing was similar to a golf swing as it impacted directly with Yasenia's tail.

*BOOOM!*

Yasenia's feet lost contact with the ground as Jaxon's strength sent her flying backward. Jaxon smiled savagely and was about to follow, only to see the mocking smirk on Yasenia's dragon face as she flew away with only a slight burn on her tail's scales. "Fool."

The next instant, the surroundings lit up with multicolored lights as Angel's cold voice echoed. "Die."

Jaxon was still mid-swing, but there were countless terrifying lasers only a meter away from him. Moreover, they came from multiple directions. Jaxon's face twisted with anger and fear as his spatial ring lit up right before the lasers hit him.

*BOOM!*

A tremendous explosion rocked the area where Jaxon was before. Angel's attack was extremely powerful, and even Andrea and the rest felt their eyebrows twitch. Those lasers combined were even stronger than Yasenia's dragon breath attack.

Andrea caught Yasenia's flying body as they slowed down slowly. Evelyn asked, "Did you get him?"

Angel frowned and shook her head. "That bad person lived. However, before he used a teleportation talisman, some of my lasers hit him, so he should be heavily injured."

Cecile flew up and looked around. Then, she landed back down and shook her head. "He isn't in the surrounding area."

Yasenia slowly walked back toward them as she said. "Well, I was expecting something like this. Teleportation talismans may be scarce, but he should have at least two or three of them."

Angel pouted, "But I placed spatial lock formations."

Yasenia smirked, "If those talismans are strong enough, it was easy for him to break your formation's restrictions."