Chapter 338. Kali's conversation with Lu Hao.

Start from the beginning

Kali smiled and laughed aloud. She approached and hugged Yasenia into her bosom. How lucky she felt to have her by her side? All the sadness she felt banished just listening to her words, listening to that mellow and slightly deep voice that caressed the hearing sense. It was like drinking from a fresh spring on a hot day. "You are right. The more time I spend with him, the less time I can spend with you, my love."

However, when Kali was hugging Yasenia, they suddenly heard him say. "Wait, Kali? Isn't that the name of that useless broken toy?"

Kali felt the lovely dragoness between her arms disappear, followed by a loud explosive sound. She blinked twice and looked sideways.

At the same time, Lu Hao barely saw a blue shadow appear before him before a powerful claw clamped on his face, digging into his skin. Then, an irresistible force flipped his body and pushed him toward the ground.

Before his back smashed into the ground, he saw a reptilian golden eye.

*BOOM!*

His world spun as his brain shook because of the impact. Worse, he felt his skull cracking but not shattering. Clearly, the owner of this force was careful enough not to kill him in one hit.

However, the shards of the skull dug inside his brain, and pain assaulted his body as he also felt his ribs cracking because of the impact against the ground. "AARGH!"

The other nine people only turned their heads when the explosion's shockwave made them take back almost five steps. What they saw was the previous dragon grabbing his head and growling as she dug Lu Hao's body into the ground with pure physical strength. Blood stained that claw as Lu Hao's internal organs had ruptured, and he was spitting blood.

A chill ran up their spines, not expecting this creature to be so strong. In a single second, she had incapacitated their strongest fighter.

The fear was so intense that they didn't even register Lu Hao's shout of agony until some seconds later.

Kali blinked at the dragoness basically teleporting and then laughed. She walked toward them calmly and asked aloud, "Didn't you just say not to mind him?"

Yasenia lowered her claw onto his chest, digging them into his flesh to grab the bones, and snorted. "One thing is not to mind him; another is letting his filthy mouth run as he likes."

The other nine snapped out of their support when he shouted because of Yasenia's action one more time, and they cried with trembling voices.

"W-Who are you?"

"Why are you doing this!? What did we do to you!?"

The female lover pointed her sword at Yasenia and said with a trembling voice. "R-R-Release him! Or we will be forced to fi-fight!"

Kali took off her veil and tapped the floor with her two tails. "So noisy, stay still for a second. [Root Entanglement]."

In that instant, roots exploded from below the nine cultivators, constricting them in place. Like snakes coiling around their prey, their bodies became immobile in an instant.

They released their auras, but none of them were inside the Unification realm. Kali was able to restrict them easily. No matter how they struggled, they wouldn't be able to escape the fox's skill.

Ignoring the other nine, she arrived before Lu Hao and leaned above his bloody face, showing him her scarred face. She smiled and asked, "Do you recognize me now?"

His eyes widened as if he saw a ghost. Kali finally saw the reaction she wanted and her lips arched. "So you do recognize me~. Surprised? Shocked? Stunned? Hahaha, that's a good face you are making."