"You're done already ?" Asked Nat.

"Hm , Pure wants to close the cafe early today so I am going to head back home to get some things and hopefully P'Sun doesn't kill me.. then I'll head out to the club .." I said as he nod.

"As you should .." he said.

"You are coming right ?" I asked.

"Of course .. I wouldn't miss it for the world ..." he said making me chuckle.

"I'll finish up here and leave with Pure .." he said. I then grabbed my bag , kissing his cheeks making him smile.

"Thanks Jelly~ see you later~" I said , leaving the cafe.

I rode my bike all the way home. I took my helmet off , trying to turn the engine off slowly and quietly. I got off my bike , creeping towards the door. I slowly unlocked the door , pushing it opened quietly. I placed the keys in the bowl , looking around. I sigh , creeping up the stairs and soon someone cleared their throat making me freeze in my spot.

I slowly turned around seeing my aunt , P'Sun with arms folded , looking at me.

"Nhu .." she said as I chuckled , smiling nervously.

"H-Hey P'Sun !" I said , rubbing my neck nervously.

"Where were you the whole night ?" She asked. I look at her , biting my lips.

"You were at your other house , am I right ?" She asked as I then sigh in defeat , running down the stairs to her. I held her hand.

"I am so sorry , I didn't mean not to tell you ! I swear ! I fell asleep !" I babbled as she looked at me. She then pinched my ear making me whine.

"You almost got me calling the police for a missing child .." she said as I chuckled , hugging her.

"I am here now am I ?" I said.

"Er er .. you can stop hugging me now .." she said pushing me away slightly. I chuckled and soon look down to my watch.

"Oh , I am going to go and freshen up .." I said running up the stairs.

After getting dressed , I quickly head downstairs.

"No .. no ... whatever it is .. I can't afford any treatment now .." I frown seeing P'Sun on the phone.

"Look I'll think about it .. I'll call you back later when I have decided .." she said , hanging up as she rubbed her temple.

"P'Sun .." I said making her turn.

"Nhu .. aow .. you are all dressed up .. where are you going ?" She asked , walking towards me.

"I am going to Noah's club to perform .. who was that you called just now ? .." I asked , curiously.

"Ah , it was just a friend .." she answered.

"Is everything okay ?" I asked.

"Yeah , everything is okay , don't worry .." she said , holding my hand.

"Then .. I'll get going .." I said and she nod. I was about to turn around when she grabbed my arm making me turn back to her.

"But before you go .. could I have a hug ?" She asked making me look at her confused. She open her arms as I chuckled , hugging her. I look at her as I tighten my grip around her. I slowly pulled away , looking at her.

"Are you sure you are okay ?" I asked as she chuckled , ruffling my hair.

"100 percent .." she said and I nod.

"Then .. I'll see you later .." I said making her nod. I kissed her cheek before grabbing my keys and helmet. I opened the door.

"Nhu ?" She called making me turn. I waited for her to say something. She sigh , smiling.

"Have fun .. and be careful .." she said making me nod. I left the house , closing the door behind me.

"Something feels weird ... but I guess it's just me .." I thought.

Zee's POV.

I look around the club as loud music blast and people dancing. Soon the waiter came to the table , placing our drinks on the table.

"The plan." I said to Max as he drank his wine.

"Remember you told me you hated it when your mom keeps asking you about who you are seeing .." he said making me nod.

"So I came up with plan and all you need is someone to be your fake fiancé for a month .." he said making me frown.

"Fake fiancé ? Are you kidding me ?" I asked , chuckling in disbelief.

"I am serious Zee. All you need to do is to find someone who can be your fake fiancé for a month just to show your mom .. after that , before you leave to New York , you can let that fake fiancé of yours go .. see ? Isn't it genius ?" He asked.

"No , it's ridiculous .. how the hell am I supposed to find a person who can be my fake fiancé for a month just to prove to my mom ? Hm ?" I asked.

"Please welcome to the stage ! Kirin !" Announced the club owner as the people then started to cheer , gathering in front of the stage. I frown , turning my head to see a guy walking up the stage and soon the song started playing.

( can i just what an Iconic performance ? Credit to youtube and Nunew Chawarin 🥺 )

I watch him as he performed. His voice kind of attracted me , it kinda gave me chills and butterflies which I've never experienced before. I then turned to Poppy who was standing beside me.

"Who is he ?" I asked.

"That is Kirin , sir .. one of a famous singer here in Crystal Club." He said as I look back to the stage. I smirk , taking a sip of my wine as Max look at me , chuckling.

Decided to post daily from now on ! So stay tuned for new chapters everyday ! I hope you all love and support this book as much as possible ❤️