Chapter 30

After both the couple went through with so much difficulties and problems, they finally got married to one another just soon after Hanni finsihed her college with Minji becoming the CEO of the whole Kim Pharmaceutical Company in Korea, becoming the richest millionaire.

And rumours said it that our Minji cried herself the whole night after their wedding due to overloading happiness (and not really the smut scene XD) And Hanni was there comforting her wife the whole night.

And soon after their first honeymoon, good news was then received. Hanni got pregnant with a healthy babygirl much to Minji's joy that she couldn't even stay still for one second, shutting down all her company works for a whole 1 month to attend to her pregnant wife.

If not for Hanni who told her stressing wife that she was fine and that she should go back to work, the whole company would have a catastrophic breakdown XD

During her pregnancy, both the couples went through a lot of ups and downs as they tried their best to be good parents to their future child....

....

And then, the long awaited babygirl was finally born into this world, shining both Hanni's and Minji's world much brighter than ever, filling in their complete happiness after all the hardships and struggles they've went through.

°Kim Hyein
(The beautiful fruit of Hanni and Minji's love)

_____

3 years later-

At Kim's household,

Hanni was there, fixing all her attention on the keyboard with full concentration.

*Type....type.... type...

"Do you have a lot of work left?" Minji asks as she lovingly stares at her wife who was dead serious on whatever she was working on.

It wasn't long until Hanni realizes Minji who was speaking to her, "Ah! No, i almost finished it." She replies.

Minji's stares turns lustful as they've both been busy with their respective works that they have not mated for a long time now and Minji was sex-craved at this point lol

"Really? So what do you think tonight if..." Minji couldn't even finish her words as their little daughter comes running to them.

*Tap....tap...tap...tap...

"Mommy!" Little Hyen shouts at them.

"Yes?" Both Hanni and Minji lovingly respond to their daughter who was carrying a hair tie with her and Hanni embraces her in her arms.

"Tie my hair for me!" Little Hyein commands her mother, Hanni.

It seems like Hyein takes upto her mother, Minji's attitude when it comes to being bossy with others lol

"Hyein, you want me to tie your hair up?" Hanni asks as she lovingly pats on her daughter's head.

"Yeah~~" little Hyein cheerfully replies.

"Hyein, come here. I'll do it for you." Minji says as she opens up her arm for Hyein to come.

"Yay~~" Hyein playfully jumps up as she rushes over to Minji's arms.

Hanni lovingly stares at the two beautiful humans in front of her with so much love and adoration.

------

Our Hyein is already 5 years old.
I can't believe it. It felt like i was just pregnant with her yesterday.

------

"How do i do it?" Minji asks, acting clueless to Hyein so that Hyein would learn to politely responds to others.

"Uhmm....Like this and then like that..." Little Hyein explains it to her mother as she swings her tiny hands around in the air, gesturing her how to tie the hair.