Chapter 5

The stranger looked at her with glinting eyes, "Hey, Hanni sunbae. How are you?" The girl asked, showing her bright smile to Hanni.

Hanni was puzzled, "Who's this person? Is she from our class?" She thought to herself.

Then the girl extends her hand and gives back her medication, "Here you go."

Hanni quickly snatched it away, "Ah! Thanks."
"She looks younger than i am, so it should be fine to talk to her informally, right?" She again thought to herself as she fills up a cup of water to proceed with her medication.

"Are you sick?" Asked the girl curiously.

"It's just a nutritional supplement." Hanni simply replied.

The girl was silent and thinks hard for a moment until realizing, "Hey Sunbae, you don't remember me, right?"

Hanni looks at the girl shocked, "Huh?"

The girl was persistent enough, "We sat at the same table at the welcoming party."

"Welcoming party?" Hanni asked confused, she for sure couldn't recall meeting the girl.

"Well, you did drink a lot that day." Said the girl laughing.

While Hanni was left puzzled trying her best to recollect her memories.

"Hehe please remember me next time!
My name is Danielle Marsh... DANIELLE MARSH." Danielle said while showing her beautiful eye smile.

And so, they both went their separate ways after the encounter.

Danielle walks along the hallway, eminating a bubbly and cheerful aura making the other's mood lights up wherever she goes.

"Hi, Danielle." Some person greeted.

"Good morning, Danielle." Another greeted.

"Good Morning!" Danielle greeted back smiling but stopped on her track and remembered something.

"Well, i already expected it. But..."

[ - At the welcoming party, Danielle was sitting with Yuna as they both enjoyed the food. Then, a drunk Hanni arrived.

"Hey, Hanni come here!" Yuna called out to her.

Danielle looked at the beautiful girl with amazement as it was their first encounter.

"Why are you so late!?" Yuna angrily shouted half-jokingly slapped her arm and hugged her.

"I went outside to get some fresh air." Hanni replied as she tried to push the clingy Yuna off of her.

Hanni slowly turns her head and look at the girl sitting beside them, who was nervously fidgetting her fingers, "That girl. Who is she?" She asked.

"Who else would it be? It's the hot new girl on campus!" Yuna declared making Danielle blush silently.

"Hm~" Hanni proceed towards Danielle, walking wobbly, she sits beside her as she sniffs her thoroughly making the already-panicked Danielle more nervous.

"Haha! She's totally drunk!" Yuna laughs her ass off pointing at Hanni.

*Sniff...sniff...

"Ahahahaahaa!" Yuna laughed even more harder seeing the situation.

"You get along with Shin Yuna? You're a beta, right?" Hanni mumbles lowly.

"What are you saying???.... I'm sorry, she drank too much." Yuna said as she apologized on behalf of the just passed-out Hanni.

Danielle, who had zero experience regarding these kind situations just looked at the pass out Hanni laying on her shoulder, not knowing what to exactly do. ]