Chapter 10

"HANNI!" Danielle quickly rushes to her aid and forcefully push Minji away, "Are you okay? I've brought you your medicine."

Hanni worriedly glances at Minji's side, clearly seeing that Minji's eyes were dark and coldly looking at Danielle as if trying to kill her that instant.

"Who's this?" Minji silently asks, her coldness and dislike shown through her low tone.

"Sh-She's our junior...haa.." Hanni quickly speaks out throught difficult breathes, already feeling afraid at Minji.

"A junior?" Minji thought to herself as she glances at Danielle with those predator's eyes.

"I ask her to go in my place to go and pick up my medicine..." Hanni again quickly responded as she herself scares that Minji might do something horrible right in that instant.

While Danielle could only just nods her head as her frightened eyes met a cold-killer eyes of Minji's.

"It....It looks like I'm in...a heat cycle..." Hanni breaths out.

"Haerin?... But that means!..." Minji knows it clearly that something was wrong as she sternly looks at struggling Hanni.

"Oh? Don't worry about it! She's already told me that she's an omega... I'll keep it a secret!" Danielle quickly responded so as to defend Hanni and clear any misunderstanding.

Minji was shocked at this relevation...

She told her... That she's....an Omega?
Even though she endures the pain from the inhibitors to hide the fact that she's an omega...
How close is she? With that girl?

Minji watches them with blank empty face.

Since when?

"So... How did you know that Hanni was here for you to help her?" Again with that tone, full of authority and power, she questioned Danielle.

"Ah!.... Oh, that's because Hanni wanted to become independent and wanted to see the dorms... So, i came here with her to show her my room." Danielle replied, not knowing that Hanni was already trembling beneath her, scared and afraid of Minji.

"Become independent?" Minji was clearly angry by this statement as she looks at the trembling Hanni who was not even daring to look at her straight into the eyes.

"WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT!?" Minji angrily yells at a terrified Hanni who was lost in words as she just trembles more and more .

"Well, we should let Hanni take her medicine first." Danielle quickly interrupted, trying to save Hanni from Minji's knife-like glares and holds Hanni's hand to get her to her side.

"GET YOUR HANDS AWAY!" Minji angrily shouted as she violently grabs Danielle's hand with brute force.

"What?" Danielle questioningly looks at Minji, as she felt puzzled and dumbfounded by Minji's action because Hanni was in pain and she needed the medicine.

"I SAID GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS AWAY FROM PHAM HANNI!..." Minji lowers her voice, but again with much more hatred and anger visible. She angrily looks at Danielle as she violently throw her hands away.

"Ow!" Danielle rubs her hand, as her puzzled and frightened eyes looks at Minji.

Minji steps closer as she forcefully pull Hanni's hand, who was still struggling hard to even stand properly,
"Let's go!..."

"Wh-What is wrong with you!? She was helping me!" Hanni shouted at the stone cold Minji who seemed to be paying no attention as she tightly grips her hand on Hanni's and proceeds to walk even faster.