Chapter 15

"Do you have any awareness of the victimization of betas and omegas?" Danielle confrontedly asks, making Haerin shocked.

"Ah!?.... Being victimized?" Haerin shockingly asks back.

"If not, can you pay attention to what you say? As a beta, i don't like listening to your thoughts." Danielle politely said and gives her her eye smile.

Haerin was annoyed to the core, for someone so lowly as a beta to even dare to speak up to her, "YOU!!!" She furiously yells as she points her finger at Danielle.

Danielle then quickly holds Haerin's hands, "I need to help Hanni, so you listen to this first!"

There was a moment of silence, between a determined Danielle and an annoyed Haerin.

"Come on! Give me your number!" Danielle seriously looks at Haerin.

But, being the stubborn girl that she is, Haerin quickly shoves her hands away and take Danielle's phone "You do not tell me what to do!"

Danielle's face turns even more serious than before, "The effects....will they happen soon?" She worriedly asks.

"It'll probably be effective before the holiday." Haerin replies and passes her phone back, "After the surgery, when entering the dormitory, she will completely be a beta." She added and went straight back to her work, not caring to even see Danielle off.

After coming out from the office, Danielle has deep thoughts to herself, she looks at Haerin's number on her phone.

Hanni Sunbae....becoming a beta.....
Although, this is what Hanni wants....
But, is this the right thing to do?

_____

"I am back." Minji cheerfully shouts as she enters her house but upon arriving inside, no one was there.

I haven't seen Hanni around for days...

She then takes her phone out, hoping Hanni has texted her back.

{ (1:30 pm) Minji : Hanni, I'll be coming home today.

Let's talk.

(10:15 pm) Minji : Tell me when you see this.  }

"Her classes time at uni are staggered, but Hanni is also hiding from me..." She thought to herself as she re-read her own messages.

Out of frustration, she hardly grips her hairs, "*Sigh!.... I've finally made time to come back today.... But she's not even wanting to see me."

I was too agressive because of jealousy.
I've made a huge mistake...

Feeling so sorry for forcefully going her own way on Hanni, she immediately takes her phone out and dials her number.

*Ring.... Ring....Ring.... Ring....

"I want to apologise face to face.... If you'll accept." Minji breathes out as she panickingly waits for the other line to pick up.

I'm so afraid.

Then, the door opens revealing Hanni herself, making Minji startled.

"Uh.... I got back early." Hanni awkwardly said.

"When did you come back? You're not at the company today? I sent you text messages..." Minji worriedly bombarded her with tons of questions.

Hanni also takes her phone out and finally checks Minji's messages which she intentionally ignores, "Ah! Did you really? My phone's battery died and i didn't see it." Hanni makes up her story so as to not blow up her cover.