Chapter 28

At Geomjyu Han Hotel,

Danielle was pinned against the wall by a heavily panting Haerin.

*Bam!...

Danielle nervously gulps and looks at Haerin's lustful eyes, "You sure you're okay? Your face is very red."

Heavily panting for a while as her eyes stares into Danielle's as if looking for her cure until she explodes.

"I WOULDN'T ASK FOR YOUR HELP IF I WAS OKAY!!!" Haerin angrily yells at the confused girl.

"BUT WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY ANGRY???" Danielle raises her voice and asks back.

But Haerin wasn't in the mood to answer anything as her head was clouded with the heat cycle.

Danielle then scratches her not-so-itching neck and cluelessly looks at the suffering Haerin, "She is always like this. She doesn't know how to say things in a good way." Danielle mentally tells herself.

It wasn't long before Haerin's legs to give up on her as she collapsed on the floor. But Danielle's reflexes were quick enough making her catch Haerin on time.

"Ah! Haa.....I don't think I'm in my right mind now....hnn..." Haerin struggles to speak as she tightly clings onto Danielle.

"Come with me." Danielle softly whispers as she grabs Haerin's wrist and guides her towards the bed.

And Haerin, who has regained her consciousness a bit distances herself from the nervous Danielle.

As the situation in the room was getting quite intense as well as awkward for the duo, Haerin then speaks, "Have you ever kissed someone?"

"Why do you ask?" Danielle asks and turns her head away.

Haerin seems to be losing her patience by the passing time, "HAVE YOU DONE IT OR NOT!?" She yells at the girl.

In spite of the situation being like this, Haerin still insisted on being a gentlewoman, putting Danielle's consent first before her needs and asked Danielle for some random first-time stuffs instead of going her way with her.

"I DON'T KNOW!" A shy Danielle angrily replies as she blushes furiously.

Haerin then swiftly stroke some strands her hair backwards in that cool manner (charismatically stroking her hair - her thing XD).... Before she continues, "Don't tell me that... YOU HAVE NOT EVEN DATED A SINGLE PERSON BEFORE! HMPH!" Haerin teasingly smirks, more like a mocking.

"Ack! Short people like you asks questions a lot so shut up for once!" Danielle who was embarrassed as hell approaches Haerin and wraps her mouth with her hand to prevent the girl from blubbering.

Haerin then pushes her hand away and continues to taunt her, "YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SINGLE BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN THAT 'FATE' THING" She again yells, but deep down, she herself was starting to believe it.... believe that it might also work out for her.

"AREN'T YOU TALKING TOO MUCH!? SHORTY!" Danielle furiously yells back.

Having had enough now, Haerin slowly approaches Danielle and pushes her to the bed as she positions herself on Danielle's lap and proceeds to undress herself, "It's okay then, I'll take care of everything." She lowly mumbles.

Danielle could only shuts her mouth and looks at the latter in awe.

"You just stay still." Haerin commands as she tightly grips on Danielle's shoulder.

Danielle quickly turns her head away nervously, "Does it work if you do it with a beta?" She asked.

Haerin too nervously gulps at the question.