Chapter 7

The next day,
At Cafe Valour,

"Where's my medicine!!" Hanni panickingly rummage through her bag not being able to find her medication.
"Did i leave it at home!?" Hanni thought to herself as she freezes on the spot and can't seem to contemplate with the situation.

I know that i couldn't have taken it out of my bag... Because this morning, i took the medicine from the bottle that i leave it at home.

"Hmm... Then..." Hanni thinks hard almost processing through all of her memories to think of where it must have fell off then suddenly realised, "Oh!"

Did it fall at that moment?

Hanni again recalls the moment when they were making out to which making her bag fell on the floor.

Hanni takes a deep sigh, "Atleast i have only one class today!" She thought to herself as going back home to retrieve the medicine would only make her late for her class.
"The medicine lasts for six hours... And i took one at nine...So..." Hanni proceeds to check the time on her phone until a message pops up on her notification, upon checking she notices that it was a message from Minji.

She then checks her messages.
{ Minji: Where are you?

Hanni: At the campus cafe.
Why?

Minji: When i get out of class.
Let's go home together 🖤

Hanni: Sure. }

Hanni turns her phone off and proceeds to get up, "I'll order a coffee while i wait."
And later, felt a presence beside her to take a glance and realized who it was.

"HANNI!! Waa~~" Danielle's face lightens up as soon as she sees Hanni

"You are..." Hanni seems to think of the girl's name again and couldn't exactly get a glimpse of it at first try but later realized who she was.
"Danielle Marsh, right?" Hanni asks as she points at Danielle.

"Yes! That's right!" Danielle flashes her bright smile at Hanni and was happy to know that Hanni finally realized her after numerous encounters, "You remember me now?" Danielle's eyes sparkle and couldn't keep still.

"Are you a puppy?" Hanni thought to herself, seeing Danielle's expression.

"May i sit with you?" Danielle happily said while pulling the chair out and adjust it.

"Huh!? But there's many other places to sit..." Hanni protests to the other, but seeing Danielle so happy and eager to be with her, she was silent for a moment and shakes her head, "Sure, if you would like." Then she herself sat down.

Well, she's a Beta, so...
There won't be an issue if we sit close.

"I'm going to grab a coffee, what would you like?" Danielle asked as she proceeds to get her drinks, but being the kind hearted girl that she is, decided to buy one for Hanni.

"Huh? No, that's okay, i will buy it." Hanni politely declines Danielle's offer and proceeds to get her's herself.

"Let me invite you!" Said a determined Danielle, still insisting on paying for both their drinks.

____

After quite some time of friendly chit chats between them.

"Seriously? You're really going to move to the dorms?" Danielle shouted excitedly.

Hanni could only smile back.

How did we end up talking about this?

"I'm still thinking about it, but i would like to move in from the second semester." Hanni said as she restlessly grabs her glass tightly onto her fist.